GOING SEVENTEEN 2019|| MTBI of Seventeen

"Ohhh it's misuns turn next" seungkwan said.

"Ah I'm worried she'll get too scared. She has a phobia of these stuff" scoups said worriedly.

~

Misun entered the room and looked around, she sat down and looked at the mannequin in front of her.

"Why does it feel like I've done something wrong" she mumbled to herself. The pd asked questions and haewon answered them as normal with a huge smile on her face.

"And I think it will be fun if we sit around a campfire and play campfire! And sing all together and just have fu-" misun explained but stopped because of a loud alarm sound. The pd got up and left to fix it. Misun blinked in confusion and waited in fear. Her leg was bopping up and down and she swallowed hard.

-

"Ah she's scared, she's scared" dino chuckled.

-

The pd came back and sat down.

"Sorry, please continue." He said.

"Ah yeah." Misun quickly forgot about everything and continue talking.

"I'll be fine with camping. I think it'll be fun making fun of chan and-" misun stopped again because the lights went off "oh my.." misun mumbled.

-

The boys laughed at her cute confused reaction.

"She didn't see the change!" Hoshi pointed out.

"I think this will be funny to watch, I just hope she doesn't get too scared" jeonghan said.

-

"Okay answer these questions." Pd said and gave a sheet of paper. He got up and turned around to leave.

"Noo... Dont leave me alone here!" Misun whined.

"I'll be back real quick, I have something to do" the pd left before misun could say something. Misun pouted and quickly tried answering the questions.

The bag dropped, causing misun to squeal and lift her hand up, getting ready to hit something/someone. She stopped and put her hand on her chest. She slowly got the paper and paper and slowly moved her chair back, and slid under the table.

-

The boys burst out laughing.

-

She continued answering the questions.... but under the table. She bottom lip trembled and she let out a little cry.

"Never mind, I'm uncomfortable." She said and got back up "excuse me!" She shouted, but the pd never came back. The mannequins behind moved a little, but misun didn't notice because she wanted to concentrate on the questions to distract herself from her fear.

The lights went out, misun slammed the pen down and got up, but before she could leave, the mannequins all surrounded her, giving her a big surprise when the lights went back on.

Misun let out a huge scream and punched the fake mannequins chest. She froze and looked at them with shock.

-

The boys all laugh at her reaction. Dino wiped the tear that was rolling out of his eyes as he laughed hard.

-

The fake mannequins all moved back, but misun didn't move a muscle. She looked around, then made a run for it.

Misun open the door and looked around, finding herself in a bright room, the members all laughed. Scoups got up and hugged her. And misun realised, that this was only a hidden camera prank.

[so I'm rewatching going seventeen today and I saw this episode and decided to write about it. I hope you liked it, bye and have a good day! :)]