❤︎ Hot Cocoa ❤︎ [1]

❤︎ This Story Includes Cute BkDk Memes ❤︎
^^^

Also they are in their third year of High School :)

<> Izuku POV <>

"Hey! Deku!"

I turned my head in the direction I was being called at when Ochaco's hand hit my face. She laughed for a few minutes before asking if I was alright.

"You keep dozing off this week, are you okay?" She asked slight worry laced in her voice, I nodded with a smile and looked back to my tray picking at my rice with my fork.

I wasn't okay...well I definitely didn't feel okay. I couldn't tell what I was feeling. I looked back to Katsuki's table for the third time today.

Mina caught my eyes but instead of looking away in embarrassment I kept my eyes with hers, she seemed to understand and answered with a small frown.

I smiled softly before turning back to my food, more confused then ever. It wasn't everyday that Katsuki would smile, nonetheless actually associate with other people...

So it was a surprise when he and Kirishima started to have normal conversations, especially to me since we had been friends as kids...

And the feeling of betrayal I was feeling didn't help at all, my emotions were a mess and I didn't know who to turn to...so

I abruptly stood up, confusing even myself, my fist was clenched which I didn't remember doing at all. I picked up my tray and walked to the trash can with my head down the whole time.

I could feel my body shaking, with fear? With anger? I couldn't tell.

I threw out my trash when I felt a little tap on my shoulder, I immediately froze and turned around quickly meeting a pair of worried eyes.

I sighed and realized it was just Mina...had she realized what was happening to me too?

Even so, I let her drag me away from the pairs of staring eyes at the cafeteria all the way to the dorm building.

She sat me down in the lounge room and went to the Kitchen, I was expecting her to question me but she didn't, just made me a cup of hot chocolate and sat in a chair across from me sipping her own.

"Midoriya..." She said in a sad voice for some reason.

"Y-yes?!" I jumped from my seat and answered quickly without thinking, then sat down when I realized I was on edge.

"Unclench your fist" She said in a softer tone, eyes filled with worry. I looked down at my hand again and realized it was clenched. Again.

"Midoriya-"

"Call me Izuku..." I interrupted on instinct, then apologized a few times before she waved me off.

"I noticed...that you...-"

The door slammed open and Katsuki marched in as usual, glancing at Mina before glaring at me in a deadly way.

Mina sighed then got up standing in-front of me  and crossed her arms in front of her staring right back at Katsuki- while I was in awe at her boldness.

I got up taking my cup with me and thanked Mina, then went to the kitchen, washed my hands and went up to my room.

I didn't know what Mina was going to tell me, and even if it annoyed the absolute heck out of me I was going to wait till tomorrow so I had a change to talk with her alone.

I closed my eyes but couldn't sleep at all that night, I didn't know if it was because I went to bed really early...or because the image in my head of Katsuki's smile was taunting me.

10/14/20
>:3 HeHe FiRsT chApTer