❤︎ Ledge ❤︎ [11]

^^^ bRuH sAy YeS _

<>Izuku POV <>

"IZUKU!"

I jumped in my seat all eyes on me and the door.
"Y-yes?!" I yelped and stood up from my spot looking at my hands.

"Get your butt over here!" Mina shouted excitedly and ran over, Momo, Ochaco and Jirou laughing behind her.

"Eh-?" I questioned as they pushed me out of my seat at the lunch table to the lunch line.

"Wh-what-?"

"Buy lunch Izuku" Mina said looking me dead in the eyes with an unreadable expression. I flinched and nodded, buying a simple tray with sushi, rice and seaweed.

I walked over, a confused expression on my face, towards the four girls who were waiting at the doors. They all looked exited but I noticed Mina's face drop then motion behind me.

I turned around and noticed Kirishima and Katsuki walking out way, an exited smile on Kirishima's face, bored one on Katsuki's.

"HEY! Can we come too? You guys look like you're up to something fun" Kirishima boomed but Mina's face dropped, then she walked over to them with a cheery face...

"Mina wait-!" I tried but she put her hand up and passed me a reassuring look, then turned back to Kirishima who looked back with confused eyes.

It was so innocent, too innocent the way Kirishima was acting and even more...bubbly then normal...it made me sick to the stomach but I trusted Mina..

"Sorry, Kiri, we have to do something..."She said and gave him an apologetic smile, he frowned and almost...pouted?

"Why not, we wanna come..." He grumbled furrowing his brows and glancing at all of us.

"W-We?" I whispered from behind Mina throwing a questioning look at Kirishima who looked surprised himself..

"Yeah, right Kaccan?" He said and nudged him a little, all he did was grumble and nod slightly.

"Forget it shitty hair, I'm not doing this" Katsuki said pushing his hands in his pockets and walked right past me hitting my shoulder.

Kirishima looked sad...then sighed and nodded.
" I see, well maybe next time! Cya!" He said smiling again and ran after Katsuki.

The rest of the girls sighed shaking their heads then walked out the double doors that were to our right. I smiled softly at their enthusiasm and looked over my shoulder one more time.

But this time I was the one in for a shock when I saw Kirishima standing in the hallway, angrily looking our way...he looked disgusted, and annoyed...

I had that queasy feeling in my stomach again, like something was wrong...I already knew that Kirishima was up to something just...

"IZUKU MIDORIYA!"

I jumped in my spot as a shadow fell over my head and turned around slowly, looking up to a pair of golden eyes who were evil looking back.

"No-Mina-wait-I"

Then I took off, faster then flash himself, a crazy pink alien running after me.

"YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CANT HIDE- NOW COME HERE!" She shouted from behind me, I looked over my shoulder at her, Momo, and Ochaco who were all smiling while following me.

Then I smiled myself, everything felt correct, everything felt okay...I didn't even want to be in this competition anymore against Kirishima, Yet I felt numb and cold inside...

But I didn't care anymore, I was going to do what I loved with the people I loved the most, people that were always there for me...

I was standing on a ledge, I could either fall forward or back, but either way I would have everyone I cherished right in my heart.

10/17/20
I am so sorry, wth is this, I just watched a cringy-inspiration type movie and idk what happened just now-

Also shout out to MissMidoriya  AND _0R30S_

You guys are the best <3