❤︎ Breakfast ❤︎ [7]

^^^ (•̀•́)و GeRnAdEs

<> Izuku POV <>

That morning I woke up with a massive headache, so I immediately got ready and headed down stairs and told Momo.

She scolded me saying that "THIS is what happens when you stay out in the cold Midoriya!" But for the most part she was understanding and gave me pills.

I wanted to help out with breakfast since Katsuki cooking for us would only be real with a miraculous or some wizardry, but they didn't let me.

Mina seemed to be in a mood the whole morning and didn't jump around like always...she sat next to me picking at her pancakes and then back at me.

I wanted to ask if she was okay but at the same time the whole table went quiet so I shut my mouth and looked around. Everyone was looking at them: Kirishima and Katsuki.

I wasn't as surprised as before but it was still shocking to see the two of them matching. Something bumped my knee and I realized it was the corner of Mina's chair. She got up and walked outside, so I followed her along with Ochaco.

"E-Eh Uraraka-"

She shushed me and walked to Mina, giving her a big hug and cradling her, I hadn't even noticed but Mina was indeed crying like I had suspected...

This time I walked back inside and picked up our plates placing them in the sink for Tsu, and was going to get something to cheer Mina up when I heard my name.

"Deku." I sighed rubbing my face, putting on a smile and turned around meeting Katsuki's gaze.

"Yes, Katccan?" I said in the happiest way I could but dimmed down once he didn't answer but just stared at me.

I darted my eyes away from him intense glare for a while, getting quite uncomfortable and waited for him to speak.

"K-Katccan-"

"Want to fight?" He asked in a flat annoyed tone.

For some reason this made me pretty angry since he'd just hurt Mina the previous day along with Kirishima who was looking back and forth between us, eves dropping on our conversation and not even trying to be nonchalant with it.

My fist was already clenched at that point, so I said as much as I could trying my best to keep my head up.

"No, Katccan, I don't want to fight you." My voice didn't even crack, I didn't stutter at all, i did a little dance of success in my head until Katsuki crushed them again.

"What...so I'm not worthy of fighting?!" He hissed glaring down even angrier then before. I shrank slightly and looked down at my fingers.

"T-that's not what I meant! I-" Just when I had been able to stand up for myself just a little he broke down my walls again, Kirishima finally got tired and butted into our conversation.

"Let's go Katccan, if he doesn't wanna then he's missing out, sucks for him" He said and pulled on his sleeve. I was confused on how Kirishima could talk to him so easily, under that intense and horrifying gaze I almost passed out..

"Let go Shitty hair-"

"Wanna race? Bet I'll beat you" Kirishima said and interrupted Katsuki.

Yes- interrupted him like it was nothing, but the way he grinned in response and lowered his voice while he answered him, completely took my breath away.

They had gotten way closer then I though, and I could feel the feeling of loss growing in my chest and making my heart ache, but it wasn't only me.

I looked over at Mina who was standing in the door way, mouth open in shock as they walked right past her, ignoring her again...

She closer her mouth as her lips trembled for the second time today and realized that we had to do something before all hope was lost.

10/16/20
One more day till I dye my hair guys (•̀•́)و