❤︎ Pain ❤︎ [13]

^^^ They share the same brain cell I'm telling you-

<>Izuku POV<>

There was nothing left to do when Kirishima got on a knee, infront of Katsuki, little gray box in hand and opened.

I glanced over at Mina who was biting her lip and gripping her pink skirt in anger and sadness, I wanted to help her but I couldn't move...reach out..

Glancing around the room could tell everyone was shouting, laughing, music was blaring yet I didn't seem to hear anything...feel anything... I lost this was it. He won.

It was silent, yet so loud...I closed my eyes, fists clenched tears threatening to spill and walked out of the room.

Then slowly dragged my feet through empty hallways, hands stuffed in my pockets and tears running, head low clenched teeth rubbing against each other in agony.

I was so tired, so extremely tired of loosing, being helpless and weak. I found my self going up stairs till I reached the roof.

I sighed and walked over to ledge and sat down, bringing my legs to my chest and hugged them. Watching the sun set, the sky turning a soft yellow pink as it slowly went down.

But it would rise again, at that time I wouldn't know what to do. I did everything tried everything. I gave everything all these years.

Maybe I should have quit.

I smiled at the now deep purple sky and got off the ledge walking back towards the stairs...

I still had my friends, and they'd support me no matter what, I could still be a hero without being close to someone that I adored, admired, loved for so long.

It would hurt yes...but what's a life without pain?

Unreal.

•••

Ochaco knocked on the door for the third time asking if I was ready. I shouted "No" and "I'll be down there in five" again to her but she didn't buy it.

"Deku! That's the fourth time! You told me the same thing fifteen minutes ago! Open the door, please" She whispered the last part and sighed going quiet.

I could tell she as still standing there cause of her shadow but...Her small uneven breathing gave it away, along with the small whimpers that's came after.

I got up, opened the door abruptly as she fell toward and into my open arms.

"Shhh what's wrong?" I whispered running my hand through her hair slowly trying to sooth her as she kept crying, clinging to my shirt.

"I-it's...Mina-" She sobbed her grip getting stronger.

"What's wrong...?" I whispered wrapping my arms around her, bear hugging her smaller figure as she calmed down.

"It's...it's Mina..." She said again pulling away with a red face, wiping her tears then looked up at me.

"After yesterday...she l-left and she didn't say a word to a-anyone, and you l-left too and she-"

Her panicked state caught my attention, I placed my hands on her shoulders and looked her in the eyes sternly..

"Ochaco...what happened to Mina?" I asked and she looked down at their hands.

"Mina...she's....SHES MISSING!" She shouted falling to her knees and started to cry again, I was frozen with shock, unable to move and stared at the blank wall in front of me.

Sure, Mina was like me and we both had our hearts broken...but she wouldn't...

She wouldn't.

Right?

10/18/20
The angst- (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')