My school enemies

Apparently in other fairy tales they have lots of enemies one of mine is lot I know its a weird name and also anna which is a . Witch like the magic so yeah my life is pretty cursed. Meanwhile my sister gets babysitted by liam and lucky for liam he is home schooled. And I get cursed at school by Anna. You know this is just ridiculous!

Meanwhile at school

Hey loser. Just stop anna this is getting ridiculous. Whoa whoa I dont want to hurt you Grace. Yea tell that to the last thirty black eyes and fifty broozes. She has a point ya know anna. Liam?! Yea Grace im here forget home school. Hswgnzj. Yea suspected that you want to know how I know about anna and how I'm here well thank ava. My sister told you that I was here?! Yea why? Haha this gets funnier and funnier you got a snitch sister now move along Liam. A a a I would not do that cuz I got your snitch college brothers. Uh who is this Liam? You don't remember Tomy Braxton and Jake Grace? Oh yes yes now I do keep going. Mmmm...ok here i go...again...oh....so I got your college brothers with me and. Wait. What Grace?! Nothing nothing never mind. *sigh* let's just say they will snitch on you. Ok I dont care. And there is were the trouble started lot stepped in annas boyfriend...surprised there still together. Liam move along so anna can beat Grace up. Hahaha *clears throat* have you not realized there are four boys three of them athletes and me a normal sort of. Deaf boy what ya going to do about it huh mister I love Grace?! What are they talking about liam? I dont know but better sign language please? Ok let's just go liam.

Yea let's go grace. *Anna grabbed Graces shirt and snached her back*
Let her go anna and lot. Or what deaf boy. Grrr...oh the poor deaf kid is getting mad please spare our lives. *liam almost hit lot until* There they are principal Roberts. Ava?! And the principal run for your scholarships anna. Ha there they go running again thanks Ava but I can handle it from here. Ok mrs. Roberts. Grace Grace are you ok. What happened liam. Idk i blinked and she was out. *cough cough*. Are you ok Grace?! No liam im not ok!

TO BE CONTINUED