DJ Liam

Liam is a DJ and is very good at being a DJ with all his friends and his brother William watches because he wants to be a DJ as well. Hey what can I say it runs in his family. And he is supposed to be having his big concert to night but after yesterday I don't think I should come what so ever. And after what I heard about him liking me it makes me wonder. Is that why he got mad at all them boys and when all the bullies were there....not talking about his homies! We will meet them if I go to the concert to night but probably won't happen!

At the concert

Well looks like it happened and I went. And I have a very bad feeling but hey you can't always trust your gut feeling! Oh if your wondering what song he is singing its called...to be honest I don't know what its called. Oh there is Elijah he is the shy one every time he is embarrassed he drops to the ground or goes running to his sister Chloe. Hey Elijah....and he dropped to the ground😂. Uh oh here comes Anna and Lot! Either I run like Elijah or or disappear into the crowd. What would Dad do? Oh he would stand up to these bullies! But I'm not ready for that so I'm going to disappear into the crowd.

Well disappearing into the crowd was a bad idea! The bad boys came up to me and well you know i got cocky with them and he smacked me so I smacked him back! And he was like dont touch meeeeeeee and thats when liam told everyone to clear out and well he beat the crap out of the bad boys! Meanwhile I ran! Hey don't judge me I did not want to witness that! But hey I Doctor him up when he comes to my house ava and william are at he house right now. William is teaching Ava how to play basketball and he is good at that too.

At Graces house

So Liam came over and he looks rough! He looks like he got hit by two cars and got eaten bye a lion and spit out! But I took care of him I took off school for a week I told them I was sick and it took a week to recover. I feel bad for running from liam like that! L-liam im sorry for running. It its ok Grace you had to do what you had to do. No no really I am your my best friend and I don't want anything to happen to you! Let it go Grace its fine! Ok ok fine ill let it go jeez! What happened after I ran? Noah happened! What did he do? Well he played his horrible piano lesson he had a few years back and then that blew there ear drums! Haha! Really? Yes really! You lying to me? When have I ever lied to you Grace? Never sorry!