Cade and Braxton

So I think that we have some! vampires in Noah's family! We have not talked about them much but there in goth club they are the twin brothers Braxton and Cade how to tell the difference? Well there wardrobe one where's Black and red jackets and the others wheres black long sleeve shirt. And if you look at noah he looks like a vampire! I mean we are supposed to be talking about angels in the story. And what he is the guardian Vampire? Nope dont think so! So I have set up cameras all over noah and braxton and cades house. I had little help from the ran over eaten by a tiger and spit back out human. Liam. Ok we watching cameras.

4 hours of watching cameras

Zzzzzz......WAKE UP LIAM! WHO...WHAT...WERE...HOW...WHAT?! See the fangs? Yes ow ow ow! What? I hit my knuckles on the table! Big baby.  Hmm... What? Your the one who ran away while I got hit by a jock! Don't even bring that up or I will feed you to a tiger and run you over with my car! Ok ok ok ok! Ill shut up! Ohhh what in the name of idk what! What is that? Its Noah. And no movement from the twins. But noah is going down! Nooooo😭! What LIAM?! I DROPPED MY BAGEL ON THE FLOOR!!!😭😭😭!!!!!!!!!! Big baby. OK so Noah is a vampire there is nothing we can do about it except ask questions!

Jesus has left the chat

T.B.C