Chapter 3

Elena was sitting on the church of St. Anne's she had tears still coming down her face she couldn't believe this. Rebekah was walking past with Marcel and seen her."Elena."She came and sat next to her."What's wrong shouldn't you be home."

"I'm pregnant." Elena whispered she couldn't believe taht he thought that low of her that she would actually do something like that. She didn't have anywhere else to go and she didn't know what she was going to do.

Rebekah didn't get why she was so upset."What? Isn't that a good thing."

"It would be if your brother trusted me." Elena wiped the tears off her face."He doesn't believe that its his baby."

"Are you ok?"

Elena shook hear head."I love your brother everyone said he would hurt me Damon, Stefan my brother Elijah said it even Klaus told me he was just going to hurt me i didn't want to listen to them. I thought he was going to be my forever and now i'm left pregnant by myself."

"Marcel cover for me i have a house in New York that i am taking her to."

"Ok."
-

Rebekah and Elena arrived in New York at her house she got out and seen Bonnie and Caroline sitting on the porch. Who had been called because she hadn't want to be alone.

They both stood and walked over to her."Are you ok?"

"No. He told me to leave."

Bonnie wrapped her arms around Elena."It's ok he's an asshole for making you leave i should have come when you told me you were pregnant. Everything will be ok."

"Yeah we are going to be here whenever you need us to be and that is a promise."
--
Hayley was sitting in the compound trying to call Rebekah but she wasn't answering the phone. Marcel walked in and she flashed over to him."Can i borrow your phone?"

"Sure." He took it out and gave it to her.

She quickly dialed Rebekah's number and put it to her ear."I asked you to cover for me."

"This is Hayley where are you."

Kol and Klaus walked in."I'm in New York with a few friends."

"You don't have friends." Hayley said."You have people you want to kill and or use."

"That is not true."

"Hey Bekah she's sleep i'm about to go out to feed and call Stefan."

"Thanks Caroline i'll check on her soon."

"Got it."

"I got to go Hayley i'm a little busy." The line went dead.

"That was weird."