Chapter 4

Elena was sitting on the couch with Caroline Rebekah and Bonnie it had been 5 months since she left New Orleans. She was now six months pregnant."Ok so i think i got there names."

The three girls looked at her."Well??"

"Everly Miranda Freya Mikaelson Noah Henrick Grayson Mikaelson  and Olivia Jenna Rebekah Mikaelson." Elena said. She wanted to name them after people and the names were perfect.

"Your gonna name them after us" Rebekah asked.

"Of course" Elena said."And i was wondering Caroline Bonnie would y'all like to be the girls god mothers."

"Yes" Bonnie and Caroline squealed. They were so happy to get his chance.

"Rebekah since you are all three of their biological aunt if you would come here to stay for awhile when i have them."

"As soon as your eight and a half i will be knocking on your door."

"I also wanted you to ask Marcel to be all three godfather."

"I can call him?"

Elena nodded."Ok?"
--
Marcel was sitting in the compound with the Mikaelson's when his phone started to ring. He pulled it out of his pocke as everyone looked at him."It's your sister." He put it to his ear."Yes Rebekah."

"Are you by my siblings? If so flash away." She didn't want them to hear this.

He flashed to the vampire bar."Yes Rebekah."

"I'm with Elena and she wanted to know if you wanted to be the kids godfather and they can not know about this. Not even Davina i hate her and i know-"

"I don't care about Davina."

"She's going to try and take out Elena and you know it and if she does i will kill her. She's with my brother cause he started that ugh she thinks she rules the world."

"It's fine Bex."

"Ok bye,"
--
Later
Elena was sitting on her bed she wished that he was here with her. She hated that he moved on so quickly like she never even mattered she wished that he could be here that he had trusted her but she had to be srong for her kids.
--
Short and simple hope y'all like it