Keefe's POV

Chapter 4- Keefe POV

Keefe shoved his face into his bed as soon as Keefe got home and Ro stood by his side.

"She rejected you, so what? She just has low standards sticking to that Fitzter," growled Ro aggressively.

Keefe sighed and said, "Whatever, I'll get over it. She deserves Fitz."

" It's fine. Why would she want me anyway? Of course, she wants him," Keefe said, as his voice broke.

He got up and wiped away some sweat when a soft voice said, "What if I said I want you, Keefe?"

He turned back to face a smiling Sophie and frowned.

"I'd say you were lying, Foster," he mumbled. Sophie's face fell and without any notice, she kissed Keefe. She kissed him. And he kissed her back.

He closed his eyes. And they stood there, holding each other passionately and then slowly pulled away.

"Well, Foster. I told you so," Keefe said, smirking. She chuckled softly and pulled in again for a quick kiss. It was beautiful. Sparks were flying everywhere and Keefe was blushing slightly.

Sophie noticed, "Oh, did I make The Lord HunkyHair blush?" she asked, giggling.

Keefe said, "You wish!"

Sophie said, "It's late, you should go to bed. Dinner at Havenfield tomorrow evening!"

"It's a date, Foster," Keefe whisper-shouted. "It is," confirmed Sophie.

"Wait! Will Grady know?" asked Keefe slowly, regretting the question when Sophie started snickering.

"No, I'll go and get some human food for us. In my room. Without Grady knowing," she clarified.

She was still giggling so Keefe shut her off with another kiss.

"Stop already. Don't make me go all mushy," Ro growled from the corner.

"I didn't know ogres could 'go mushy'," smirked Keefe.

Ro rolled her eyes and said, "You realize you've kissed like thrice in front of me. Her daddy won't spare you. So, blondie, move it!"

Sophie smiled and said, "Ok, see you later!"

And for once, Keefe slept peacefully at night