Chapter 8- Keefe

Chapter 8- Keefe's POV

Sophie kissing Andrex Melonian. He was in the elite levels and that's all I knew.

I never thought to expect this. Sophie saw me and suddenly shook her head. She suddenly started panicking, I couldn't move my legs. But as soon as she started to explain, I ran. I saw the smug look on Andrex's face and it filled my mind with images of my father, everyone who neglected me my entire life.

I also knew that technically we were not officially together but...that hurt. My feelings felt toyed with. But mostly, I felt worthless.

It was like getting rejected by her again. My heart had dropped to my stomach. I leapt to my stupid beach house and I could also hear my father calling for me. I didn't want to stay inside. It was suffocating.

I grabbed my sketchbook and a pencil. I shoved it in my backpack and when Ro started to try to come with me, I shook my head at her.

At first, she made a motion which suggested that she was not taking no for an answer. But in the end, she backed out.

I went down to my hall and leaped to the Wanderlings. Yes, it was a strange place to be at but it calmed me.

I sat down and let tears soak my paper. I breathed the fresh and quiet air.

I was about to decide on what to sketch out, when I saw Andrex coming toward me. I glared at him, and did not care how he found me. But the last thing I felt was a knife stabbing me in the back. Blood oozed from every inch of my body and all went black.