Part 10

(Includes slight sexual content and angst. Skip if you feel uncomfortable.)

We tumbled and crashed onto what seemed to be a wooden platform. I quickly covered myself with my hood.

While we were struggling to get up, a hoard of goblins came rushing towards us, taking us to the Goblin King. Everyone was struggling and yelling, but to no avail. There were just too many.  We were dragged through tunnels, over the bridges, until we arrived at what seemed like a courtyard.

I knew Bilbo had already fell, but I had to let that happen. If Bilbo doesn't meet Golum, the one ring will never be found. That meant doom for all of us.

Our weapons were taken away and stacked, as the ugly Goblin King approached us. He was large and fat, warts all over his awful smelling body.

The goblins griped me harder, their crooked fingers and nails digging into my skin, making me thrash out at them in pain. Dwalin offered me a hand, swatting them away, and stood protectively in front of me.

"Who would be so bold as to come armed into my kingdom? Spies? Thieves? Assassins?" The king asked, as he towered over us.

 "Dwarves, your Malevolence." One of his subjects answered.

 "Dwarves?"

"And this !" Another goblin pushed me in front of the company. My hood had fallen off during the struggle, revealing my identity.

"My, my ! Isn't this the Queen of Terra !" The Goblin King mockingly bowed at me.

"A woman like you ? Traveling with a company of dwarves? How good of you to serve their needs." He drawled on the word need, making me shudder in disgust. His eyes lingered on my body. I knew what he meant.

The company was glaring daggers at the large goblin. Even though I knew it wasn't the time, I couldn't help but feel slightly glad to know they cared about me.

"We found them on the front porch." 

"If you even call that a porch." I mumbled sarcastically, so no one would hear.

 "What are you doing in these parts? Speak!"

None of the us respond. 

 "Well then, if they will not talk, we'll make them squawk! Bring out the Mangler! Bring out the Bone Breaker! Start with the youngest." The Goblin King pointed at Ori.

"No ! Wait ! I've changed my mind. We'll treat her royal highness first !" He said abruptly, waving his hand in dismiss.

I did my best to put up a fight, but dozens of goblins grabbed and dragged me to the front, bringing me to my knees. One of them pulled my hair, forcing me to look up at the large goblin.

I inwardly cursed myself. I still hadn't mastered how to use my powers. For some reason, it wasn't working now.