SIX

Haven

"Are you okay Haven ?" Yeah I just need a drink " yesss let's go party baby" Selena and I drive to the lake where immediately she puts a drink in my hand one after another I start to relax but my mind keeps wondering why was Jake so angry.

Young blood by 5sos is blasting on the boom box the fire is going in the middle the alcohol hits my bloodstream and I get up to dance in the sand on my four inch heels I don't even know how I am doing it but I am whistles go off people encouraging me when Selena grabs me to sit down.

"What's going Haven you don't act like this?" I am having fun "you haven't been fine since the game is it Marcus?"no I am in love with someone else and he's mad at me because Marcus was talking to me " who ?is this the secret boyfriend ?" I remain quite she sighs "you have to tell me eventually but for now take my car go to him "I look up to her "really ?" yeah really than having you here making a fool out of yourself" I pull her into a hug and leave.

Jake lives in area where the houses are further apart I can sneak in without the neighbours knowing I was here it's a huge house five bedrooms I think ,I know his family has money but I don't know how they made it he's never told me anything about them.

I see his Mustang on the driveway he's home I know his brother and father are out of town because we planned to spend the night together I park the car and go around the house in the back where I know the back door is unlocked.

It's 2 am the house is dark the only light in the house is the natural light from the moon I am a bit tipsy but I can find his room it's on the left side I don't need a light I take off my heels and tiptoe upstairs.

I open the first door it's dark but I can make out someone sleeping in the bed since he's the only one in the house I take off my dress and climb in bed he's lying on his back his hands on his side I decide to straddle him , lowering my body I put my lips to his slowly.

He jerks awake a bit startle but I kiss him not caring he tastes like whiskey I guess he was drinking I take advantage of his open mouth kissing him deep ,he takes over kissing me back with hunger usually Jake is a sweet lover but tonight he must be really angry with me because he has never kissed me like this I like it.

His hands go all over my body rough cupping my breast then ass then back again he kisses me deep for minutes before he flips us him on top me his lips make their way to neck planting open mouth kisses as he makes his way down takes my nipple in his mouth I moan "ah yes ah babe"he does the same to the other nipple then trailing kisses down my flat tummy he comes stop on my thong covered sex.

He bites me tenderly on top of my panties sending shock waves all over my body "mmm yeah baby "he sits on his knees before I can ask what's going on he tears my thong of my body not saying anything he goes down again and slowly start licking my clit kissing it like he was kissing my mouth then devours me.

"Oh God baby ,"I scream not able to hold my cries "you taste so fucken good baby " his voice deeper than usual"fuck I gotta be inside you now "

He comes back to my mouth kissing I feel his hard length on my thighs "yeah fuck me ,I am so sorry don't be mad at me okay " he just kisses me not saying anything before he position himself on my entrance and sliding home I cry out hes so big

Jake is bigger than usual today "ah yeah "he doesn't give me a minute to adjust he begins fucking  me hard ,he's usually a tender lover , a love maker but today he's a beast his thrusts are relentless knocking the oxygen out of my lungs but I like it, I feel my orgasm approaching i seek his mouth we kiss and he groans fucking me harder.

I come seeing stars and white light in my eyes with that he follows me coming so deep in me "fuck " that's when my rational thoughts come back we just had sex without a Condom Jake and I never do that he smells different he's bigger oh my God who's this.

"Uhmmm Jake you crushing me get off me "Jake?" He says sounding surprised then he gets off me turning on the bed side lamp and jumps off the bed.