NINE

Mason

I followed her home last night I am not proud but I had  to see where she lived I had to know this girl who's been in my brother's life for months and was in my bed few hours ago.

When I saw her storm out of her apartment building I followed her in daylight I saw her clearly she's gorgeous I mean drop dead gorgeous where did Jake meet her, I can't blame him especially since I had a taste she's very addictive.

She looks up at me I see a red bruise near her eye like someone hit her ,who the fuck hit her and she's crying why is she crying I don't want to see her crying.

She stands up getting ready to run "calm down ,I just want to talk" I raise both my hands up " did you follow me here?" She ask her voice low even her voice is sexy

"Does it matter ?" Yes you strangled me and pointed a gun at me so" I look down at her she's short to my 6'2 probably 5'2 and that body Jesus that body I feel a sense of guilt that i did that while someone else hit her fuck I ignore her question.

"How long have you been dating my brother ?" She seems taken back by the   question but I see a spark in her eyes "six months " Did Jake tell you anything about our family ?" N..o" mmm I bet you would not be with him if you knew "knew what ?" You will have to ask him but I am not here for that I want you to stay away from my brother and leave town"

Her mouth makes an O "I can't leave town I have no money and I have...I just can't " I will give you Money for you to start over somewhere far" shes quite not saying anything " I will give you $100 000 to leave my brother alone and leave this  town he can never find out about us it will  destroy him " and me leaving town won't ?I love him "you weren't loving him too much last night when you came all over my Dick" she goes quite.

"Think about it I will give you a day or two it will be the only offer you will be receiving from me or if you  stay you won't like the consequences" I move closer to her she steps back.

I cup her chin making her look up to me her brown eyes filled with fear and something else lust her tongue darts out her mouth wetting her lips I instantly become hard then I see the bruise on her face "who did this to you ?" She just looks at me saying nothing I step back before I do something I will regret.

"Think about my offer bueatiful" I leave her there walking away.