SEVENTEEN

Mason

It took all my will power not to jump her when she opened the door looking like a wet dream I had to re-adjust my crotch a couple of times so she doesn't see the affect she has on me.

"Hello" she says as she calls Jake her face lights up to whatever he says it irritates for some reason.

"Loudspeaker "I say my voice coming out as a command she does as I say.

'its nice to hear your voice babe I miss you so much 'Jake says

"I miss you too I didn't mean to leave like that alot happen with my mom baby it was out of my control but I had to leave"

'i understand I also left town staying with my Granny now new start which I need that town was driving me out of mind ' he sighs

"Listen uhmm i have Facebook now we can catch up there who knows maybe one day we might find our way back to each other" my jaw clenches "as friends or something"she says.

'yeah add me it's so good to know you okay that's all i wanted to know '

"I am fine very fine don't worry about me okay I.... I take the phone from her enough of this.

"Listen buddy I have to get going you talked to her so I will see you tomorrow okay "

"Why did you do that trying to give him hope for something that can't happen between you two " she stands up pissed.

"I don't see why we can't be together we both left Riley we outside where no one knows us " I take a step closer, closing the distance between us.

"You can't be together because I was inside you "I thumb her bottom lip while my other hand goes to her already hard nipple "and I loved being inside you Haven"

I crush my mouth to hers her soft lips open for me kissing me back softly at first exploring my mouth while I enjoy her taste she moans in my mouth I lose all control.

"Where is your fucken bedroom ?or I will fuck you in this couch "she points at the door on the left I pick her up kissing her again as I walk with her in my arms to her bedroom.