SEVEN

Mason

After the bachelor's party for one of our members I just went home I had so much to drink if my father was home will probably have picked a fight with the motherfucker.

Jake came back to ask if he could use my truck to drive to our Grandmother who lives an hour away he was mad I didn't ask so I took off my clothes and passed out in his room.

When the kissing began I really thought I was dreaming then I felt her warm body over my chest her boobs pressed on my chest I really went with it she tasted like Raspberries smelled like honey her skin was so soft like silk against my rough hands.

I must have been dreaming when I started touching her body she wanted me and I thought I was in heaven buried so deep in a tightest hole I have ever felt she was a wet dream then she said Jake's name it came crushing down.

When I turned on the light and saw who was in bed with me I was sure it was fucken prank because I did not just fuck a nigger seeing red i charge her putting my hands around her throat her beautiful eyes widen what the fuck why will I think she has beautiful eyes.

"Who the fuck are you ?and what you doing in my house?" I didn't realise I was on top of her naked and she was naked I was getting hard being this close to her I jumped open the drawer taking my gun out.

"I ...I. ..am Jake's girlfriend I ... thought he was home I saw his car outside" she says her voice breaking shes about to cry "fuck,fuck get dressed get the fuck out of my house before I bury you in my backyard"

She was on her feet fast put on her dress that's when I really saw her ,her brown skin ,her wild mane that hourglass figure Jesus she was gorgeous she took off running without looking back.

Fuck it all made sense why Jake was so secretive ,his girlfriend was fucken black and I just fucked her bareback in his bed I am worse than father fuck.