Chapter Seven

Disclaimer- All the characters belong to Jk. Rowling.

VOTE & COMMENT

FOLLOW FOR MORE H.P FANFICTIONS.

Harry was staring mindlessly at the wall on the corner of the room polishing and perfecting his revenge plan when he heard noises from behind him. Thankfully he had perfected his insane look so he did not turn as he heard whispering from behind him. "Harry?" He heard Sirius' voice. He didn't even flinch as he felt his hand on his shoulder. "Harry?" He asked again, his heartbreaking with every unresponsive stare. Sirius looked like he had been stabbed in the heart as he looked at his godson. "Harry stand up," He ordered. At once Harry James Potter stood up Sirius was stunned in his place that Harry just moved when he asked him to. But when he realized what that meant. Harry could only follow orders not think for himself. His knees weakened and he collapsed on the floor with silent tears. He kept repeating, 'what have I done?' over and over like a mantra. Remus looked at his friend with shock. "Padfoot what's wrong? shouldn't we be happy for him?" He asked utterly confused. Sirius looked at him and for the first time in his life had Remus Lupin saw Sirius Black cry. He had silent tears running down his face though to those who knew him, it was an obvious cry for help, literally. He turned to look at Remus with his tear stricken face and whispered, "He only listens to orders." Remus looked like he was hit by lightning. "Well, it's a pretty obvious sign of abuse. Do the Aurors do that to the prisoners?" He asked fearing the answer. Sirius nodded his head and said, "They don't come by very often due to the dementors but when they do they are cruel. Especially if they don't like you."

More tears started to follow through his wet cheeks as he remembered how the Aurors treated him. He still couldn't believe that he had condemned his godson to the same fate he still had nightmares about. Remus stood with his shoulders slumped at what he heard. They had not just taken him to the worst prison in England to relive his worst memories, but the Aurors also beat him up and made him physically hurt. Suddenly the prejudice of the wizarding world came crashing back.

"Harry, come to the kitchen with us for dinner? We are celebrating your birthday." Tried Minerva boldly. As expected he didn't move an inch. "Harry, go to the kitchen." Tried Dumbledore and at once Harry passed them to go to the kitchen. A tear ran down Remus' cheeks at the thought of making the same mistake twice.

Hermione Granger was sitting on a chair in the kitchen enjoying an apple pie when she saw Harry enter the kitchen and as if unsure of what to do stand in the middle of the room. Tears made their way to her eyes as she looked  at those unresponsive and dim eyes that used to be full of love and compassion. Her eyes moved from his emerald ones to look at his hair, once raven-black now half grey half black. She shuddered thinking of what he must have faced to give him that much grieve. Then she remembered how he always wanted the best for everyone even if he wasn't happy. She remembered with deep regret that he always wanted a family and how Remus said that he hears his mother's screams and his father's voice before he died when he was near demenetors. She couldn't keep the thought that she had let them take him to live with his worst fears. He still stood there unmoving in the room.

Behind him entered Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Minerva Mcgonagall, Albus Dumbledore and Ronald Weasley. She looked to see her face filled with hurt and guilt was mirrored by everyone there. Mrs. Weasley turned her face for the first time with a cake in her hands that had 'Happy birthday harry.' written on it. Her face dropped when she saw the empty look on Harry's face.

She put the cake on the table and called for everyone to join them in the kitchen with a grim face. From that moment forward they tried their best to look and act normal but even for the twins, the mood was too gloomy. Harry just stared at his piece of cake looking at the scribble of 'H' That occupied it, when they heard a large bang that shook the entire house. They moved Harry to a corner and made a circle around him that consisted of Arthur Weasley, Sirius Black and Remus Lupin, wands drawn out. The door rattled open and Voldemort made his way to the kitchen where they were.

The dark lord Voldemort entered the room and put up a shield that knocked any spells off. The light's spells bounded off Voldemort to them as they put on shields of their own for their deflected spells. Voldemort waved his wand and everyone on the room was tied up in magical strings, all except Harry Potter. He was still in his corner staring at the floor. Voldemort walked towards him and touched Harry's hand. "Potter!" he called. He got no answer as they predicted.

Voldemort laughed in a chilly tone that made them shiver in their skins. When he extended his bony hand to reach Harry's the room burst into cries of his friends. When Harry just stared on the floor Voldemort knew he won. He gbrabed Harry's hand forcefuly and apparated them and everyone in the room including the deatheaters that were behind him.