Chapter Nine

Disclaimer- All the characters belong to JK. Rowling.

VOTE & COMMENT

FOLLOW FOR MORE H.P FANFICS.

Ronald Weasley looked at the people gathered at the magical hospital waiting for Harry to wake up. The press started camping on the entryway of the hospital waiting for Harry to wake up. Suddenly the ground started to shake, the wind blowing from side to side. The lights went off and people started screaming. He didn't know what but something in his soul was telling him to go to Harry's room.
So, Ronald Weasley started running from the cafeteria to the en suite occupying Harry James Potter.

He turned to the left and came face to face with Sirius Black and Remus Lupin who had taken to sleeping across Harry's bed until he woke up. "What's happening!" He yelled trying to get his voice across all the noise. The wind was sprawling his hair from side to side. "I think Harry's woken up!" Yelled Remus. "Are you sure?!" He asked.

Suddenly there were healers were running through the door, their white robes billowing behind them. They passed the door holding their hands to their eyes to fight off the bright light. Sirius was about to enter the room occupying his ex-godson when he was restrained by a healer wearing red robes. "What's happening?!" He asked as he tried to pass the healer. At the healer's subtle nod two guards came and dragged a fighting Sirius from the hallway into a sitting room. Once he was there the guards closed the door and went outside.

A few minutes later Ron and Remus were led into the same room with the healer in red robes. Sirius ran to the healer and asked, "What's happening?" The healer seeing the other two had the same questions said, "Are you his guardians?" At their nod of agreement, he continued, "All his wounds from his stay in Azkaban are fine and healed. He should be waking up anytime now but-" He cut himself off at the news he had to deliver. "What is it?" Urged Ron worry etched on his face.

"He should have been recovering normally by now but nothing about him is normal. He just went into cardiac arrest. That should not have happened at this stage. The best we can do is ward the area so that no one is hurt with his bursts of magic." The healer then took out his wand and pointed it at the white wall.

On the wall before them appeared a picture of Harry wearing the hospital robes in a white-only room with healers surrounding him trying to stop his body from shaking. Sirius' eyes widened as he saw his godson's violent reaction to the spells. His body was jerking and arching away from the healers even in his sleep. 

About 3 milels or so, Hermione was at 12 Grimmauld place cleaning a spare bedroom to occupy Harry's needs. She changed the color from a dull grey to a deep red because she knew that was Harry's favourite color. She wondered how Harry's doing mentally. She briefly thought that it would be better if he was insane because she knew he would be angry. And she would rather deal with an insane Harry than an angry Harry.

She shook the vile thoughts out of her head as she opened the curtains. She wanted- no needed to know how Harry was doing. She grabbed her beaded bag and stepped into the floo shouting St. Mungo's. She arrived in a waiting room with a reception. She went over and said, "Hello, I am a friend of Harry Potter can you tell me which room he is in?" She asked politely.

The receptionist looked at her with weary eyes and said, "You are a friend of Harry Potter?" Hermione vigorously nodded her head. "Well, so are those people." She said pointing at the large mob that was getting larger by the minute. Hermione looked back at the people and sighed. 'It looks like the whole country showed up.' She thought. Suddenly Ron showed up and said to the receptionist. "It's okay. She really is a friend." At her nod, he grabbed Hermione's hand and led her through a series of corridors. "Hermione, just in case grab your wand." He told her before entering a deserted hallway. When Hermione emerged from the hallway all she saw was a blinding white light. Covering her eyes with her hands she followed Ron into the second room in the hallway. She was met by the faces of Sirius and Remus.

"What is happening?" She questioned. "Harry. As soon as he goes into cardiac arrest white light erupts from his chest. At this time he shouldn't even be in cardiac arrest." He sighed and ran a hand through his straight brown hair. "We can see him through this mirror." He pointed where she saw a thrashing Harry engulfed in white light. "What's happening to him?" She wondered out loud. "We don't know." Answered Ron.

Before anyone could ask anymore quesitons, a healer in white robes entered the room. He immediately started speaking seeing the people occupying the room wanted answers. "Well, we saw the prison records on how he was doing up until now and we haven't found any that could lead to this occuring." He pointed to the magical wall. "The best we can do is wait." he said as he started to leave the room.

"Wait!" Called Sirius. "Can I have a copy of the records on how he was doing in prison?" He asked Sirius. "Padfoot." Warned Remus. "I have to do this Moony." He answered to his friend ,as he looked at the healer with anticipation. "Well, you are his magical guardian?" He asked. Sirius nodded his head eager to know what happened to his godson during his imprisonment. The healer took out his wand and muttered an enchantement making another parchememnt appear with the same writing. He handed Sirius the parchement and left the room without a sound.

Little did Sirius know that the piece of parchement would hurt him more than his 12 year stay in Azkaban.