PART ONE

Kashmir
Somewhere On Road At Night...

A girl wearing army uniform is laying unconscious with pool of blood around her on road....

A car pass bying stops, person comes out of car and goes near that girl....He turns her and his heart starts beating faster....Unknown pain was felt seeing her like that...Not sure about his known feeling that person holds her hand in his hand and checks her pulse...

He picks her up in his arm and make her lay on backseat and closes door....He was feeling restless seeing that girl...Without wasting a second he takes her to city hospital...

He comes out and again pick that girl in his arm and goes inside....Hospital staff gets shock seeing him like this....

Person(shouts)- Ward Boy Stretcher

Two wardboys quickly comes with stretcher...He gentle puts that girl...

Person- Sister quickly arrange OT and check her blood and arrange according to it...

Without waiting for replying he goes and wears his surgical green gown and enters OT...

Person looks at girl laying unconscious on operation bed whereas other people present in OT were checking machines and equipments

Nurse- Dr. Naushad kuch alag nahi lag rahe

WardBoy(looks at girl)- Zarur yeh ladki ko jante hoge

Another Doctor(looks at girl)- Army personnel hai (looks at wardboy) kisko bol bade campaign message bhej do...

Dr. Naushad- Sister anesthesia (he forward his hand and nurse gives injection, he inject her looking at her face which was covered with blood) I don't know (keeps injection aside) but I have urge to save you and I'll (rubs her face with cloth and looks at his team) Let's do it

They starts cleaning her as she was covered with blood.....After cleaning they saw three bullet marks...They removed bullet and stitches her wounds after that suddenly she starts breathing heavily...

Dr.Naushad- Noo nooo noooo (hold her hand) please stay you have to be strong you can do it we can do it together....

Others looks at him with confuse and tries best to stable patient....Seems like she listens to him and was stable....He looks at monitor and takes a relief breathe...