PART ELEVEN

Disclaimer:- Tissue paper box ke saath saath popcorn pe le kar betho maza aayega...

Gunny goes to warn Dr. Naushad whereas Alekh also comes for same purpose....
Both of them looks at each other and nods and brag inside Rajveer's room and gets shock...
Things were broken and room was complete mess...
Alekh and Gunny enters picking up things and keeping back on place....
They finds Dr. Naushad lying unconscious on floor and gets shock...
They carry him in infirmary and informs others except Naina...
Gunny and Alekh were waiting outside and others comes...

Huda- Qaidi Tune kya kiya

Abhimanyu- Gunny aapko bola tha khud pe kabu rakhne

Ali- Aap donno aisa kaisa kar sakte ho

Yudi- What's his fault if he look like Sir....There are seven people in world who looksalike...

Pooja- Naina ko pata chala toh Kya hoga

They starts blaming Gunny and Alekh...

Gunny(shouts)- Enough (Everyone looks at Him) Hum logo ne kuch nahi kiya

Alekh- Ulta hum usko bacha laye hai

Huda- Qaidi juth toh bol maat

Abhimanyu- Haan Hum jante hai aap donno ko woh bilkul pasand nahi hai

Huda- Aur toh aur kaahin bad mara bhi hai

Alekh- Ae shane jadich bol maat

Gunny- Abhi laga tha tum bharosa karoge par (takes a deep breathe) Shalini jab bahar aaye tab khud puch lena...

Dr. Shalini comes out and says it's due to exhaustion he faint and she needs his medical report about his heart transplant surgery...
Everyone apologies to Gunny and Alekh and also gets worried as Dr. Shalini told that Dr. Naushad heart has some issues...
They were afraid that if Dr. Naushad also goes like Rajveer what will happen to Naina...
Most important will she be able to lose Rajveer twice.....
They were walking and thinking about Dr. Shalini's words...
Pooja and Yudi collide with each other and again starts arguing and pulling each other's hair...
Others tries to separate them but they hold each other's hair more tightly...
An orderly comes and drops tray from his hand and listening sound everyone looks at him....

Abhimanyu- Bataiye

Orderly- Major Shekhawat ne Lieutenant Alekh aur Major Randhawa ko bulaya hai...

Alekh and Gunny looks at each other's and others looks at them with doubts...

Gunny- Tum jao

Orderly goes and others were about to asks questions but Gunny drags Alekh out with him, making others doubt...

Gunny and Alekh goes in Rajveer's room and knocks on door

Dr. Naushad- Aap logo ko knock karne ki zarurat nahi  (Gunny and Alekh enters) Kya lane pasand karege (Gunny and Alekh looks at Him) Chai ya Coffee