PART SEVEN

Disclaimer:- Before Reading Take Tissue Paper Box As You May End Up Crying....

Huda and Naina jumps of wall and comes out of KMA...

Naina- Thanks Huda ab tu andar ja aage main khud jaugi

Huda- Kar di na choti baat Phoolan (she looks at him) Huda jeeyega toh Tere sath aur marega toh bhi Tere saath...

Naina- Huda

Huda- Mazak tha aur dekh Agar tujhe akele jaane diya toh Qaidi mujhe nahi chordega aur ab toh Mogambo bhi aa chuke hai....(in his Huda style) Main Shaheed Lieutenant nahi hone chahta...(he wrinks and she smile little) Hassi matlab phassi (She looks at Him) Arrey Phoolan ab kya Tau ke aane ka wait kar rahi hai

Naina- Bade Maamu kyun

Huda- Tere Maamu aaye toh mera maamu bana dege chal jaldi isse phele koi aaye...

She nods and they goes towards bustsop and sits in bus...

On other hand Dr. Naushad asks Dr. Meher to handle hospital as he is going Ambala...

Naina closes her eyes and remembers first time she meets Rajveer near AmarJawan Jyot...
She remembers how she only asks him to go as duty comes first...

Tere jaane ka gham
Aur na aane ka gham
Phir zamaane ka gham kya karein

Naina was thinking about Rajveer whereas Huda remembers they first meeting in girls hostel...
He remembers how she cried infront of him and faints end numbers of times just because she was missing his Sir Ji...

Raah dekhe nazar
Raat bhar jaag kar
Par teri toh khabar na mile

Naina eagerly waits to meet Rajveer whereas Huda who was seeing her getting bit happy on small hope was worried for her...

Bohat aayi gayi yaadein
Magar is baar tum hi aana
Irade phir se jaane ke
Nahi lana, tum hi aana

Naina promise herself that this time she won't let her Rajveer Sir go away....
When she'll meet she'll bring him back to KMA no matter what....

Koyi to raah wo hogi
Jo mere ghar ko aati hai
Karo peecha sadaon ka
Suno kya kehna chaahti hai

Huda really wants Naina's hope to win but also was aware of reality....
He wish he would take care of her and maybe after knowing Doctor isn't Rajveer she may give him a chance...

Tum aaoge mujhe milne
Khabar yeh bhi tumhi lana
Bohat aayi gayi yaadein
Magar is baar tum hi aana

Naina remembers that Rajveer always keeps his promise and he has promise her to come...
She wants him to tell her truth about his being missing...

Marjaavaan, marjaavaan

Naina sleeps thinking her future with her Rajveer Sir and Huda sleeps thinking his future with his Phoolan...