PART SIX

Disclaimer:- Before Reading Take Tissue Paper Box As You May End Up Crying....

Dr. Naushad and Naina ends up spending they night looking at moon...

Sun comes and birds starts chirping, Naina looks at Pooja who was sleeping and goes to get ready...

Roothe roothe se savere
Jaage jaage hain andhere

Dr. Meher comes and finds Dr. Naushad sleeping on floor...She wakes him up...He takes his towel and goes to get ready...

Roothe roothe se savere
Jaage jaage hain andhere

Naina comes in infront of mirror and adjust her cap and tries to smile but fails...

Leharon ko kinare
Mil jayenge saare

Dr. Naushad looks into mirror and thinks about Naina whether she is fine or not...

Paas hain jo lagta hai door
Ke maana dil da hi mera hai kasoor

Naina takes her phone and looks at her Rajveer picture as it was her wallpaper...

Aise koyi vi na hove majboor
Maana dil da hi mera hai kasoor
Aise koyi vi na hove majboor
Hmmm...

Dr. Naushad takes diary and sees Naina's picture...Seeing her picture he keeps one hand on his heart and closes his eyes...

Khoya hai jo woh mil jayega
Toota hai jo woh jud jayega

Naina hopes that Rajveer comes back soon as he had promise her to come soon...

Khoya hai jo woh mil jayega
Toota hai jo woh jud jayega

Dr. Naushad looks at Naina and thinks whether he should find whereabouts of her or not...

Tera mera yeh safar
Jaane le aaya kidhar
Khaab dekhe the jo
Ho gaye hain choor

Naina was walking in corridor and remembers her moments with Rajveer...Each and every corner of KMA had witness they love story...

Ke maana dil da hi mera hai kasoor
Aise koyi vi na hove majboor

A tear falls from Dr. Naushad's eyes when he remembers how Naina left from hospital...

Maana dil da hi mera hai kasoor
Aise koyi vi na hove majboor
Hmmm...

A tear from Naina's eyes also falls remembering Dr. Naushad but according to her Rajveer hugging Dr. Meher....

She wipes that tear and walk thinking about Rajveer....She collide with a wall, she looks and sees uniform for a moment she gets happy thinking her Rajveer is back....She smile and looks up at the person and her smile vanishes...That person was hurt seen her smile vanishing...