{Oh, Come On!}

Third POV

Shuichi was walking down the hallway, heading outside with Kaito and Kokichi on either side of them. He was pretty sure they were arguing over something as stupid as which flavor of yogurt was better or some crap. "So shorty, why'd you ask us to come out here?" Kaito asked. "One, I'm not that short! Two, because of miss fancy prancy cosplay bitch!" He whisper yelled. "What about her..? Has she tried pulling something again?!" Kaito whisper yelled back, the funny thing was Shuichi was right between them, and they were both bad whisperers. "Um, guys, she's right there.." Shuichi pointed out about ten feet in front of them, where Tsumugi stood waving. They both shut up quickly, glaring over at her. "Go away, Tsmoogs!" Kokichi shouted at her. "That's a bit harsh, why would I listen when you aren't even bothering to ask nicely..?" She replied, stepping closer rather than away. "Yeah, go away, you aren't getting near my sidekick!" Kaito agreed with Kokichi...for once. "So rude, maybe I should teach you two a lesson!" She pulled out a gun, aiming it at Shuichi. "If any of you move, then bam bam!" She giggled. "Oh, I'm not letting you get away with this!!" Kaito said angrily, staying still was now the last thing he worried about. He bolted toward her, ready to knock her out...but, she intended to keep her word as she pulled the trigger, and Kokichi's only thought was to get Shuichi out if the way...and well...you can suppose he did so..
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎
Kokichi fell backwards, not enough strength left to break his fall. "GET THE FIRST AID KIT!!!" Shuichi yelled catching him, Kaito stopped in his tracks. Tsumugi however, was fiddling with the gun which refused to shoot again. "Oh, come on!" She yelled in frustration. The only thing Kokichi could hear was the loud ringing in his ears as he tried to speak. Kaito stared at them, stunned for a minute, before quickly doing as Shuichi asked. Shuichi held Kokichi tightly, not wanting to let go. He couldn't believe what'd happened, and didn't have much time to process it either. He just knew Kokichi was loosing blood fast, and he needed to do 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨. Kaito came running back minutes later with Maki beside him, "Himiko was murdered!" Maki said before looking at Kokichi. "AHH SHIT WHAT DO WE DO?!" Kaito yelled, dropping the first aid kit and looking at Maki. "Quit being stupid.." Maki sighed. "If he wasn't you're friend, I wouldn't be doing this." She walked over, first aid kit in hand carefully moving Shuichi's hand off Kokichi. Shuichi was crying, and couldn't help it, he just watched her carefully. Monokuma gave the body discovery announcement presumably for Himiko, causing them to be even more rushed. Kokichi was passed out, for multiple obvious reasons. "I-I'll bring him t-to his room for now...you guys investigate." Shuichi said, his voice breaking as he refused to make eye contact. Tsumugi groaned, throwing the gun and stomping away.
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎
Of course, eventually Monokuma told them all they had to go to the trial grounds..heck if Shuichi knew what was going on, he hadn't even seen the body. Shuichi hating having to leave Kokichi in his room unattended, but he didn't have a choice. Shuichi decided to look at his monopad as he entered the room, to at least gather information.
Victim: Himiko Yumeno
Time of death: 7:34 AM (It was currently 8:21 AM
Shuichi could tell by the murmuring that they probably already had a suspect in mind..There was also another thing he noticed, Kiibo wasn't there..he'd ask about that in a minute. "Hey..where's Kiibo..?" Shuichi looked around, only receiving either concerned or nervous faces in response.

Word count: 635