Opened Closets

*DAMIEN'S P.O.V.*

''Just one more please.'' I asked childishly. Steven grinned at me and crawled back atop me, forcing me to lay down on my bed as he straddled me.

''Did you do your homework?'' He asked leaning in close to me. I shook my head at him as I stuck my tongue out and he caught it between his teeth. A quiet groan left my lips as I stared up at him in shock. I never knew he had a kinky side, that just makes him so much more sexier.

He closed the distance between us bringing my tongue into his mouth and sucking roughly on it. I ran my hand through his raven black hair, as my other trailed down his back to grope his butt lightly. He moaned releasing my tongue from his mouth, and sitting up on me.

I laughed and shook my head. ''Well damn, I wonder what else that mouth of yours can do.'' I purred seductively. He laughed getting off of me. He reached his hand out to me and I took it getting to my feet.

I found my self being wrapped into his embrace as his arms found there way around my neck, pulling me into an air restricting hug. I wrapped my arms around his waist. I knew why he was clinging to me so tightly, and I refuse to change my decision.

''Please.'' He whispered into the crook of my neck. ''Don't do it, we can pretend this never happened. We can go back to getting wasted and screwing girls on the weekend. I'll never talk to you again if that's what it'll take for us to go back to normal.'' He stopped for a second and I could hear him began to sob as his warm tears hit my shoulder. I was suppose to be the one crying, not him.

''It hurts Damien. I love you, and it hurts, because they say I shouldn't. I won't believe them. Please, just tell me you don't feel the same, tell me your feelings aren't as strong.'' He begged me. But I wouldn't, I refused to lie to him, even though I knew I probably should.

This feeling of shame and vulnerability was so new to him, he lived off of stability, and it was hard for him to break away from it since he'd grown up around it. He said he loved me. Steven loved me. And if this didn't go well his love was the only love I'd ever need.

''C'mon.'' I said breaking our hug and placing a gentle kiss to his forehead before walking over to my closet and grabbing my duffel bag off my dresser. I threw random clothes in before zipping it up and throwing it over my shoulder. He looked confused as I took his hand and led him out of my room. When we got into the dining room where my parents were idlely chatting while drowning themselves in their work, I let out a sigh. It would really snow in hell if they ever looked up from their laptops long enough to see if I was even alive.

I felt him trying to pull his hand from my grip, but I held on tighter. I could do this, but I needed him. He was the only thing that gave me the strength to do this.

''Mom, Dad.'' I said casually, trying to get there attention, if only just for a second. They weren't paying me any mind though. ''Excuse me!'' I basically yelled. They both glanced my way before quickly going back to their work, but my Dad did a double take as he looked at me again and his eyes zeroed in on me and Stevens clasped hands. The look that covered his face, had cold bitter chills going down my spine, I knew Steven felt it too as he tried yet again to pull away from me but I wouldn't let him.

''Damien Kristopher Vitale.'' My father spoke sternly, his cold gaze shifting to look me in my eyes. Oh god, you know your dead when your parents use your full name. I broke his gaze for a second as I glanced over at my Mother. She had stopped what she was doing as well and was staring at me with careful eyes. She had a stoic expression on her face, but I was praying that whatever she was thinking wasn't as harsh as whatever my Dad was thinking.

''Dad.'' I said turning so I had both my parents in my sight. ''Mom, I'm in love-''

''Choose your next words carefully son. I advise you to choose them very very carefully.'' He seethed at me. His jaw was clenched. If his balled fist didn't give away the fact that he was beyond pissed, the threatening tone in his voice sure did. I didn't think the situation would go grim so quickly.

I gripped on tighter to Stevens hand. I needed him more than I needed air at this moment. ''I'm gay.'' I said with a low voice, in fear of it cracking. My eyes were averted to looking at my shoes. I was scared to look up. Scared to face that look of disappointment that I knew would be on their faces. I wasn't what they wanted, and now they knew that.

' 'Get out.'' My fathers voice was much more calm than I expected it to be. I looked up to see him holding on so tightly to his phone to where I'm sure it was about to shatter into his hands. My Mom stared at him in a daze of surprise and anger.

''Jared-''

''No, Beth.'' He said slamming his hand on the table, causing all three of us to jump. ''Get out before I do something that I'm going to be arrested for.'' He said, his hatred filled eyes scorching into me.

I stood there, to in shock to move. I expected this, I did which is why I had already packed me some clothes. But for him to threaten me... my own father.

No, no, no, no, no. This wasn't happening. ''Mom?'' I asked feeling myself on the brink of tears. She was already crying. Her lightly tanned skinned now a shade of deep pink as tears streamed down her cheek. Her long brown hair flowing past her shoulders as she ran a shaky hand through it.

''Sweetie.'' She said getting up, almost making her way over to me but my Dad beat her to it. He pushed her to the side. I'm sure he didn't mean to but he practically threw her small frame into the wall. A high pitched scream escaped her lips as her head hit the wall and she fell limp to the floor. The look of horror on my face, barely showed how I truly felt.

My Dad grabbed a handful of my shirt, pulling me off my feet, and pinning me against the main room wall. Stevens hand left mine as he backed away with a petrified look on his face. I wanted to try to get out of my fathers grip but I was only thinking of my mom. I knew she wasn't dead, the blow to her head was only hard enough to make her go unconscious but the fact that he did that. The fact that he's doing this.

I turned my attention back to my dad as I saw his fist raising in the air from the corner of my eye. I turned my head just in time to catch the blow that hit my jaw and had me spitting blood. My entire face felt numb. I coughed, choking on the blood that was caught in my throat.

I felt his hand leave my shirt and I fell to knees clutching my stomach as I stared up at my Dad. I didn't need a mirror to show my expression. I'm sure how I felt was very evident on my face. I saw the sudden change in his eyes, as they went from anger and hate to regret and shock. He stared at me and back to his hand that was stained with my blood.

''Get out.'' He breath in a lifeless tone, after a moment of silence. ''Just-Just leave. Now!'' He yelled moving over to my Mother, and pushing Steven away from her. I could see she was slowly regaining consciousness. I was still in shock, but gladly Steven was beside me in less than a second, pulling me to my feet and rushing us both out the door.

My head was spinning, and it wasn't just from the collision of his fist to my face. No, I was confused, heartbroken, torn, and horrifically astonished. That wasn't the Father I grew up with, that was not the man that I looked up to. He was no longer my Father. And I couldn't help but blame myself.

******

******

A/N

One or two more chapters left. I hope you've been enjoying it so far! -Writer Babe