「 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 」

𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐨𝐤𝐚 𝐆𝐢𝐲𝐮𝐮 𝐱 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: zerosiixx
𝐀𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐲!

----------

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝
Kanji: 雪染 [name]
Romanji: Yuizome [name]
This surname means "snow prints, dyed snow".

Race: Human(Former), Demon(Current)
Gender: Female
Age: 17 (Demon Slayer), 19(Hashira), 21(Tanjiro's arrival at HQ)
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Light Blue

ᴀꜰꜰɪʟɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
Occupation: Snow Hashira/Demon Slayer
Combat Style: Breath of Snow

ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴜꜱ
Status: Alive

ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴠᴇꜱ
Unnamed Parents(Deceased)

----------

𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 (𝐚𝐝𝐣

𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 
(𝐚𝐝𝐣.) ; 𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐰𝐞-𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲.

The day he first saw her was, he remembered it all too clearly. How the snow was gently falling from the sky, and how she just stood there in the middle of the courtyard, remaining silent as she listened to the gentle breeze given by nature.

He watched as she breathed in and out deeply, probably cold from the weather. Only to watch as her hand stretched out, and she placed her open palm facing the sky as if she was collecting the little snowflakes that descend from the sky.

Her hair was as white as snow, something about it seem all too comforting to him.

He had heard of her before, from the passing demon slayers who spoke of her name. How they would often have that smile on their faces as they speak of her as if she was a comforting soul, someone who was giving them warmth.

Yet, as she stood before in the cold snow, he felt that she was searching for something as her hand continued to move about, catching more of the snowflakes, watching it melt against the warmth of her palm that will soon disappear.

He took a step forward, only for her to hear his footsteps through the snow. She turned, and his dark blue hues widened as he was looking into a pair of light blue hues. He watched as her pink-tinted lips slowly curled up into a smile as it soon parted.

"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞,"

was all she had said and he could feel his heart skipped a beat at how breathtaking she looked. He found himself breathing again, entirely forgetting to breathe earlier on when she first spoke. He slowly but surely nodded his head as he watched her walk up to him.

"What's your name?" she asked, in that soothing gentle voice of hers.

"Tomioka... Giyuu..." he whispered out and watched as she grabbed hold of his rough hands in hers as she rubbed them together, blowing hot air onto it and soon she looked up to him.

"Tomioka-san, please stay warm," she said with a smile as she lets go of his hand and turns to walk away, only for him to rest his hand on the handle of his nichirin blade as he realized he has yet to ask her for her name.

"What about you?" he asked in a soft voice, he wasn't one who would express how he feels. But it was as if the breeze from nature carried his voice towards her as he watched her turn, with that same smile on her face.

"𝐘𝐮𝐢𝐳𝐨𝐦𝐞 [𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞],"

and Giyuu replayed her name in his mind as if he was a broken record. Somehow when he allowed the name to roll out from his mouth, he found it soothing as he looked at her, turning to walk away again.

Her white hair flowing along with the breeze and Giyuu breathed out a sigh.

"𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠,"

----------

➸ 𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝...