❆ 𝟏𝟓. 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞

𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞 (𝐯

𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞 
(𝐯.) ; 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

They watched as their heads flew off their bodies, only to land right next to each other and facing one another with their eyes wide opened.

"DID THEY GET THEM?! THEY DID! THEY DID! KYAAA!" Suma yelled out.

"They did it Hinatsuru-san! Look while you're crossing over to the other side!" only to have Makio hitting her harshly on the head.

"Do you even know what you're even saying?! Dummy!"

"Something's wrong here!" Hinatsuru yelled out.

"RUN!" Tengen yelled out as Gyutaro's body started to act up created a few cyclones of blood spray and [name]'s eyes could only widen as she quickly ran as well and only to notice how her feet wouldn't move.

"[NAME]!" Tengen yelled out as he quickly used his body to push her down and covered her from the sudden rage attacks of Gyutaro, and [name] could only gently place her arms around Tengen's body as she could hear the sound of blood splattering from his back, which she forcefully turned her body instead, allowing her to receive most of the damage.

Eventually, [name] and Tengen shifted as they emerged from the ruins. She stood up, helping Tengen to lean against a huge piece of wall and she remained silent. She could hear her hunger getting stronger as her blood turned hot for human flesh.

The moonlight silently reveals itself, and [name] sat on some ruins as she watched Tanjiro awaken. She watched silently as his eyes widened at the chaotic mess the place was in, and [name] noticed Nezuko right next to him.

"Oh, whoa... Everything's a wreck. Nezuko, did you save me?! Thanks..." he spoke out as he ruffled Nezuko on the head. [name] then smiled softly as she watched him get up, trying to find the other demon slayers.

"Tanjirooooooo! Tanjirooooooo!"

"It's Zenitsu's voice!"

"When I woke up, my whole body hurt! And why the hell are all my legs all broken? Who did this to me?! It hurts! I'm so scared I can't see!"

"You're okay! That's great!"

"No, I'm not! I'm pretty messed up, but Inosuke is even worst. His heartbeat is slowly getting weaker! He's over there! There!" and [name]'s eyes widened as she remembered the name Inosuke. She then looked over to him who was lying flat on the top of a roof that was still in its shape.

"INOSUKE! INOSUKE! INOSUKE! KEEP IT TOGETHER! INOSUKE!" and [name] watched as Nezuko placed her tiny hand onto Inosuke's body and set him on fire. Her eyes widened at her Blood Demon Art, and [name] knew Inosuke was healing.

"I'm hungry. Give me something to eat!"

"Inosuke!"

"NOOOO! DON'T DIE! PLEASE DON'T DIE-TENGEN SAMA! WE ALL MANAGED TO STAY ALIVE! AND WE WON! NO, NOO! WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT THE DEMON POISON? THE ANTIDOTES AREN'T WORKING! YOU'RE SO CRUEL, GODS! SO CRUEL!"