❆ 𝟎𝟔. 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 (𝐯

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 
(𝐯.) ; 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐲.

"Why did you protect it?" Giyuu asked while he gripped his nichirin blade tightly in his hands as he referred to the young boy protecting the demon. His heart was hesitant in killing the demon off, but watching how she nearly killed the boy, made him feel something else.

As his mind drifted towards the Snow Hashira.

"She's my younger sister!" the boy yelled out, and Giyuu could only slowly breathed out as he wields his nichirin blade in his hands once more. 

"That thing is your sister?" Giyuu whispered out and he lunged forward within a split second and grabbed hold of the demon, the boy stared in shock that his younger sister was no longer in his hold.

He looked up and his pair of dark red eyes looked towards Giyuu who was holding onto his younger sister, he was just about to move to save his younger sister only to have Giyuu wielding his nichirin blade in his hand and pointed it towards him.

"Nezuko!" the boy yelled out.

"Don't move!" Giyuu yelled out as well as he grabbed hold of Nezuko tightly.

"Our job is to kill demons. Of course, we're going to decapitate your sister," Giyuu whispered out, yet, at the back of his mind he knew he was being reluctant.

"Please wait! Nezuko hasn't killed anyone! At the location of our house, there was another scent that I have never smelled before! Whatever killed my family, was probably that!" and Giyuu slowly turned to look up to the sky watching as the snow fell upon them.

"Nezuko is different, I don't know why she's acting like that! But,"

"It's simple. If you bathe an open wound in demon's blood, you become a demon. This is how the man-eating demons increase their numbers," Giyuu spoke out as calmly as he could, somehow he had a feeling that someone would show up soon.

"Nezuko hasn't eaten any people!" he yelled out.

"How dare you! Just now, it looked like you were about to be eaten!" Giyuu retorted.

"That's wrong! You can't know that for sure in my case! I wouldn't let her injure anyone. I'll turn Nezuko back into a human, I'll definitely cure her!" and Giyuu noticed the area was getting colder and colder.

And he could hear faint running footsteps as well.

"There is no cure. There is no way to turn a demon back into a human," Giyuu whispered out and the boy could only have his dark red eyes widened at what Giyuu had said, feeling determined, he yelled once more.

"I'll search for one! I'll certainly find a method, so please don't kill her! I'll also find the one who killed my family! I'll take care of everything! So please, please! PLEASE STOP!" and he watched as Giyuu raised his nichirin blade, ready to stab Nezuko only for him to go onto his knees as he begged for Giyuu to stop.