❆ 𝟎𝟐. 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 (𝐚𝐝𝐣

𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 
(𝐚𝐝𝐣.) ; 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐬𝐲𝐦𝐛𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞.

Tomioka Giyuu knew she stood out way more than others. His dark blue hues will often follow through, looking towards that figure of white who would walk through the Demon Slayer Corps Headquarters, if a gentle smile on her face.

She stood out when she was next to him, given how on his side it would be all gloomy. Whereas for hers, it was sunshine. Many would point out how her uniform was a different colour, for theirs would always be a dark colour.

Whereas hers, was in white, along with a white haori.

Many thought she was special, which was why her uniform was in a different colour from them, only for them to realize that she was just a Hashira, just a demon slayer as well. Nothing fancy, but they wondered why was it she gets a special uniform?

Only to have the glasses kakushi explaining that he had done it in a way to make her feel more comfortable, for white was the colour of snow. And that she would love it a whole lot more than the usual ones.

Taking the standard uniform and inverting the colours was what he had done. Where the black should be, was changed to white and where the white should be was changed to black. Yet, the initial design he wanted was quickly ripped to shreds by the Snow Hashira herself.

Giyuu knew all too well, she stood out the most because she was different in a way. Yet, he could feel himself being drawn to her a little more as each time he sees her. How she would always have that gentle smile on her face despite the cold aura she gave out.

And then there she was, walking through the Demon Slayer Corps Headquarters once more as she had just returned home from a mission. He watched as she walked through the snow that was gently falling upon the ground, and she turned to look.

Her pink-tinted lips curled up into a smile as she looked at Giyuu, watching as he started to move towards her which she did the same, towards him. When Giyuu noticed her moving towards him, he felt as if time was slowing down.

He wasn't sure how, but he could feel his heart skipping a beat when she got nearer to him, and she grabbed hold of his hands in hers, where she blew hot air onto it, rubbing the back of them with her thumbs.

"𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐨𝐤𝐚-𝐬𝐚𝐧, 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐈 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐦?"

her words sounded cold, but there was the hint of warmness in them. He couldn't help but stare as she continued to rub the back of his hands with her thumb, and soon watched as she looked at him with her pair of light blue eyes.

She smiled as she lets go of his hands and placed her hands against either side of his face, caressing his cheek slightly. She giggled when she heard footsteps and turned to look at Tengen who had arrived with a flamboyant chuckle.