Chapter 1: Liam

I personally hate to say that I was one of Liam's ex. Actually he was the last boy I dated.

But now he is not a man. He is totally two people right. A young dad and a young husband.

It was like this. One day we were enjoying our coffee at the coffee shop.

Then all turned upside down when a young lady came towards us carrying a baby which I think was around five months.

She started to sob infront of us and gave Liam the baby. And I was like what the hell are you doing with my man.

She pleaded infront of me and stated talking. After what she said I got what seems to be a heart attack.

The baby is for Liam and that was her ex. Come on like Liam is just 19 years old and she is 18, the same age as mine.

As soon as possible we broke up. It was my mind which was saying me to stay away from him and his ex.

To my surprise I took it for granted.

After what seems to be like a they got married and even invited me for the wedding.

He was lucky that I regret the invitation at first.

But nothing strange happened after that.

They had to get married quickly because of something religious in the Liam's ex's side.

I was happy for them. But that led me to be single.

And I was like the only 18 year single teenager in my class.