Chapter 3: New Guy

"Hey have you seen my geometry book." I asked my best friend Lucrezia.

I do accept things get lost sometimes but that was my only book which I got interested in.

"No." She shout out from the next table.

I stared at her for 30 seconds.

She and her boyfriend are making out right now on the table.

Luckily the decided to break up their make out before Professor David arrived.

The thing is that he wasn't alone when he entered.

He was accompanied by a boy in our age.

His curly brown hair all over his face and you could even see that he got grey eyes from a distance.

The class went quite. Some of the girls stated flirting.

He made me remember Liam. Poor him had to get married at 19.

"Students." Professor David started.

"This is Zender. He just move here yesterday. And he will be attending school with you guys. "

"WOW" Maya said from the back. She is like the slut of the class.

"So let us all Welcome Zender and give him a tour afterwards."

Professor David made him sat behind me . We started our lesson just in time.

Whispering kept going on between girls.

It's true to me that Zender is both cute and handsome.

I could see that he is a bit though from the shirt he was wearing. His muscular arms appears to be perfect.

He was just like the way Liam was. The most beautiful thing is his grey eyes.