Chapter 2: Peanut butter

I sat on the bed my legs crossed and staring at the morning sunrays which were entering my room of the window.

Last night's dinner wasn't good enough to satisfy me.

However the only thing in my head right now was to eat a delicious sandwich.

So I woke up from my bed and went to the toilet.

The house was as quiet has it could be on a Monday morning.

Mom and dad are away for a week for business things and Leo my big brother is away too.

He went at one of his friend's place near the beach.

I even got invited to come but there's a project I need to hand in within next week.

So after that it's me who decide if to go or not.

I open the door of the fridge expecting to get some nutella.

The only delicious sandwich I can do is using nutella. It's not actually a sandwich. It's like some layers of bread with nutella.

My heart sank as I saw that it was replaced by a huge pot of homemade peanut butter.

OH GOD....

I can agree that all of us in the family loves nutella but they have to consider about others.

This must be Leo or else who would come to get a nutella from our fridge instead from the shop.

He must have took this before leaving yesterday.

The idea of having the sandwich blows away.

So I prepared myself for school and then I could buy something from the cafe shop.