047, NARRATIVE.

Khalieah walked in the house and put her keys on the counter. "Did you pick up everything? This is the day Lieah, you're graduating and going out into the real world. I just wanna make sure this day is perfect for you." Her mother said.

"Yes, I got everything and what you mean the real world?? You finna kick me out or something??" She questioned.

"No, but you're free to do whatever you'd like because you'll no longer be in school. You'll be eighteen in a month too, you have to figure things out on your own but i'll be there every step of the way. Have you talked to Vinnie?"

"Yeah he's been asking me what i'm doing every hour, he never does that because he knows it's annoying and boring. It's honestly pissing me off so i've been ignoring him the past thirty minutes." She informed

A car pulled up in the driveway and the two of them looked outside. "I think you should get the door." Her mom suggested.

"No, I think you should. Nice try though, go open it ma'am."

"If I open the door, you have to go get one of the guns just in case we're getting robbed."

"You don't gotta tell me twice." Khalieah ran down the hall to her bedroom.

Her mother made sure she was in there before going outside and greeting their guest. "Maria, it's so nice to finally meet you face to face. You have a lovely family and Vinnie your girlfriend thinks y'all are here to murder her so be cautious when going upstairs because i'm pretty sure she's loading a gun."

"I'll just stay in the living room until I know she isn't going to shoot me while i'm trying to hug her."

"Oh my god i'm so rude, let's all go inside."

They all walked inside and Maggie lead them to the guest room. Khalieah came into the living room and looked around. "Mama!!" She called out. "Oh shit, they done got her ass."

"Lieah! We're in the guest room!" Reggie called out.

She furrowed her eyebrows as she placed the gun on the counter and slowly walked to the guest room. "Why I hear Reggie?" She questioned on her way there. "Is this a trap-"

Vinnie came up behind her and wrapped his arm around her waist. She screamed until he turned her around. "Babe! Calm down it's just me!" He yelled.

"There was no reason for you to do all that, this is not the movie Taken. You could've just told me you were here."

"Can you just be happy i'm here? I graduate over zoom tomorrow morning and you graduate in person today. Also, your mom gave me her ticket so your mom kinda won't be there... in spirit she will but she knew you'd rather want me there."

"So you and your family came all the way to Florida to watch me graduate? I don't know why it's such a big deal it's literally just leaving school for good."

"You think i'd just come here for nothing? No, I have a few surprises for you. So does everyone else in the house.. except your sister of course. She hates you."

"I've been living with her my whole life, I think I know."

"Sorry, but hey on the bright side..." There was a knock at the door and they both turned around. "I'll get it."

When Vinnie opened the door, Pablo was standing there with a present in his hand. "Yo.. I ain't even know you was gone be here."He said.

Vinnie turned to Lieah. "What's he doing here? Was he coming to your graduation?"

"Not necessarily the graduation but he was coming to the party, yes. I don't know why he's here right now though so please don't get mad at me for something I had no control over."

"I ain't even mean to start no fight on me I didn't, I just ain't gone be able to slide to the party so I was bringing yo gift earlier." Pablo said. He handed the box to Lieah. "Congrats on finishing bruh, on me I ain't think you was gone be able to do it but i'm proud of you jit."

"I wouldn't have been able to do it without Vinnie, he helped me a lot."

"That's wassup, but aye just hit me up after or whatever... you know send me some pictures of you in your gown looking all grown and shit. I gotta slide right now though."

"Yeah you should go, she's not sending you anything and I could've sworn when we talked I asked you specifically not to fuck with me or my girl ever again yet you still decided to do so." He turned to Lieah. "And for you to go behind my back and still talk to him?"

"It's really not that deep, it ain't like i'm fucking her."

Vinnie nodded slowly before cocking his arm back and hitting Pablo in the face. "Vinnie!" Khalieah yelled. "What the fuck?!"

"I don't trust him and quite frankly I don't trust you either! Why did he feel so comfortable coming here like that if you two don't have something going on?!" He questioned.

"I just said I don't know! I'm not even the one who invited him to the party! Kai did and it was only for drugs but he asked if he could stay and we agreed but only if he didn't make us pay."

Everyone joined them in the living room, confusion all over their faces. "What's going on here?" Maria questioned.

"Khalieah invited Pablo over because she didn't know I was coming."

"For the last fucking time I didn't invite him over. I don't even have anymore type of feelings for him. I've completely moved on, have you even noticed that I don't flinch anymore when you try to touch me or when you yell? You don't have to believe me, I get it but you're not gonna sit here and make it seem like I did something wrong when I didn't."

"I really ain't finna sit here and try to fight you cause I got too much respect for Maggie, but just know the beef not dropped and ima see you when I see you. Have a nice day Lieah."

Pablo walked out the door so Vinnie turned to Lieah and tried to grab her hand. "Babe..."

She snatched it away. "I'm gonna go get ready... I don't even have the time or patience to talk about anything with you."

AUTHORS NOTE.
🙄🙄🙄 yall probably
know how this is going
to end