28

The group were in the van for a short period of time before they were taken to a private plane. A man on the plane approached Kayden and Levi, gripping their necks and making the two scream in pain before he vanished.

"What did he do to you?!" Tristan asked, trying to comfort his friends, but the use of his hands was still restricted. "Hey! Where'd that asshole go?"

The female vampire, who Tristan decided to call Bitch One, laughed in his face, licking her lips as Levi and Kayden cried in pain.

"A Master Vampire of his caliber doesn't travel on planes," she said, his red eyes burning into Tristan's soul. "He just arrived to remove their brands so your pathetic demons can't find any of you."

One of the male vampires, known in Tristan's head as Bitch Two, pushed Amari, who was still holding Lexi's unconscious body, into a cabin in the plane. He ordered Levi, Tristan, and Kayden into another one, kicking Levi in the side when he struggled to get up because of the pain in his neck.

"Fuck you!" Tristan snapped, kicking the vampire in the knee. "Leave him alone!"

Bitch Two closed his hand around Tristan's neck and shoved him into the wall of the plane. "If you weren't of value to Master Roman and the other Master, I'd punish you right now, brat," he growled.

"Don't cause any damage!" Bitch One yelled from the front of the plane. "He'll have our necks if you hurt him! You can play with the dark haired one."

She pointed at Levi, making him try to back away, running into Kayden.

Though Levi was roughly the same age as Tristan and Kayden was a couple of years younger, he was the most innocent and relied on Elijah and Greyson for strength and reassurance. He didn't have the same sharp tongue that Tristan had or the resilient, aggressive attitude that Kayden took on when he was upset and needed to defend himself.

Levi was the kind of person to fall and panic when faced with an aggressive person, even with the new demonic traits he had.

Right now was no exception as the other vampire tried to advance on him, purposely showing off his fangs to scare Levi as he backed up and was urged to get behind Kayden.

"You try to hurt him and I'll slam my own body so hard into the wall that I'll have bruises everywhere," Kayden said, narrowing his eyes. "I don't think Roman will be happy if I'm injured."

Bitch Two paled a but and backed away, making Bitch One sigh.

"Just put the three idiots in a cabin so we can block out their annoying voices," she said, before smirking at the three. "Once we're there they won't be able to protect each other."

"Fuck with any of us and I'll pull out your intestines," Tristan threatened, but it just confused the vampire.

Kayden sighed as they were locked in one of the cabins, the only thing there being a large bed and a small, closed off bathroom.

"As far as threats go, that was probably the worst one you've ever given," Kayden said, lifting his arms up behind him. "Can you try to pull off these ropes?"

"With what? My teeth?"

"No your hands which are also tied up," Kayden said in a sarcastic, annoyed tone.

Tristan sighed but hunched his back over and started chewing on the ropes, constantly pausing to spit out the spiky little pieces that fell into his mouth.

"Why don't you break the ropes?" Levi asked Kayden as Tristan was stuck unsuccessfully chewing on rope. "You have fangs."

Tristan sat up at that moment and glared at Kayden. "Yeah, why don't you?"