Two

Seojuns pov - the next day 

JYPE has sent out a statement to Stays to alert them of my joining of Stray Kids, they've released a few pictures they took of me a few weeks back for this specific day. We all sat in two vans, split up into a group of five and four, I travelled with; Chan, Jisung, Changbin and Felix. The others were in the other car, "Thanks for coming to support us on our last concert show of In Life" Chan said softly, "No need to thank me Chan hyung I want to show that I'll always be here for you guys" I looked to my right to Chan. Jisung, Changbin and Felix sat in the back seats. I felt a pair of arms around my shoulders then felt a head on mine, "D'awww our Seojunnie is so cute~" Jisung said and I smiled widely, 'It's only been a day and they're showing me much love already, I love it here already' I thought and patted onto Jisungs hands gently. 

"If a Stay asked you what was your favourite part of joining Stray Kids so far what would your answer be?" Changbin questioned, "My favourite part has to be the smiles you all made when I gave you milkshakes - it made my heart warm to see you guys smile over such a little thing" I answered and he chuckled, "That's a good answer I like it" he said with a small smile. 

"What was life like before you became a trainee?" Felix asked, "I studied in school very hard and practiced on my vocals and dance every day when I came home I also attended some singing lessons to get professional help on my vocals and dance lessons on a weekend-" "You didn't do anything else? Like go to the park with friends? Stuff like that?" Chan questioned and I pursed my lips a little bit. "Well...I did go to Karaoke with some friends every now and then but all my friends had strict parents that only let them out once or three times a week, they wanted their children to study mostly" I chuckled softly, "My family and I went on holidays when school was on breaks we once went to London it was so fun, that's actually where I learnt how to cool the steak dish I spoke about yesterday - when we went over there I made a friend and she invited me for dinner, we ate and I enjoyed it" I said. 

"Ohhhh a friend?" Changbin leaned onto my seat and poked at my cheek, "Are you a social butterfly?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders, "I guess I am but only when I feel like it" I laughed a little and he nodded, "Understandable sometimes you just can't be bothered to talk to others or you're just too tired to" he said. "Oh we're here!" Chan said and I leaned forward to look out at the venue, "Woahhh look at this place...it's so cool" I put my hands on the window and smiled widely, "Ah we need to film SKZ Talker today too, will you be in it?" Chan questioned and I shrugged a little, "I mean...it's this come backs Talker show, since I didn't take part in this come back would it be alright if I was??" I didn't even know myself, "That's true we'll ask the manager" Chan said and I nodded quickly. 

"Nice outfit today by the way" Jisung patted onto my chest before getting out of the car, I looked down at my white and black jumper that had "You stink" in tiny writing, I wore a pair of black skinny jeans and white trainers. I had the rings my mother got me on and a pair of silver loop tiny ring earrings on. I also had a black cap on to hide my unbrushed hair, I didn't have the time to brush it due to accidentally waking up late....

I got out of the car last and met up with the other four, "Are you excited?" Jeongin asked towards me and I nodded at him, "Yes it's your guys last concert and I get to see it from back stage!" I said and he laughed lightly, "I'm glad - let's go inside it's getting cold" he looked round the others and we walked into the building. "Welcome Stray Kids" A woman said as she came over with a clipboard, "This way please" she lead us to our waiting room where our staff was already in. Our manager stood up and smiled towards us, "Morning boys" he said and we all bowed towards him, "Morning manager-nim" we all said in unison, "Let's get you all changed and sorted out" he said to the eight who were performing. I made my way to a seat that was beside a woman in a mask, she looked round to me and smiled then looked back to her phone.