Three

Seojuns pov

"Wakey wakeyyy" I heard Chans voice so I rolled over onto my front with a grumble, he started to slap down onto my butt and attempted to wake me up that way, I opened my eyes and looked round at him. "5 more minuuuutes" I pleaded but he shook his head and started to tickle at my sides, I wiggled frantically before sitting up and wiping my hair out of my face with a huff. "Okay okay hyung I'm awakkeeeee" I complained and he chuckled, "Can you wake your room mates up?" He asked, I nodded as he went out of the room. 

My eyes locked onto Felix so I walked over to him and gently nudged his arm, "Felix it's time to wake up" I said calmly but he didn't budge, "Felixxxxx" I said into his ear, he let out a small huff before sitting up and rubbing at his eyes. Next target: Minho - I made my way over to him and shook him gently, he woke up in no time and swatted at my hands, then I moved to Jisung but he was already awake and sitting up. 

I walked over to Hyunjin and shook him but he wasn't waking up, "Goodluck with him he doesn't wake up so easily" Minho said as he came over to watch me try and wake Hyunjin up. I stared down at him as I thought of what to do, looking round to Minho who had his hands on his hips I smirked and put my hand onto his back then pushed him onto Hyunjin, but even that didn't wake Hyunjin up. "Why you little" Minho got up and hooked his arm around my neck, he playfully punched at my stomach which felt more like tickles, I laughed loudly and grabbed onto Hyunjins leg, due to my wiggling I shook his leg. Minho continued to tickle me until I went onto the ground and laid on my back, pulling Hyunjins leg with me. "What the" I heard Hyunjin say, he sat up and pulled his leg away. 

I felt Minho tickle more at my sides and I moved on the ground like a snake, "MINHO HYUNNNGGG" I yelled out in the middle of laughing, he laughed and leaned down until his arms was around my neck, he hugged me tightly so I rolled onto my back to trap him under. "Hah!" I looked up to see Hyunjin staring down at us with tired eyes, "Morning hyung~" I greeted and he smiled a bit before ruffling my already bed head hair. 

"Come on get off him now poor boy looks like he about to throw you" Hyunjin helped me off of Minho and I rushed out of the room to go to Jeongins room. Changbin scared me - he was sitting up in his bed in the dark with his phone light on, he looked over to me and I jumped in my spot. "Oh- sorry I scared you" He laughed and got out of his bed to come turn the light on, I had my hand on my chest dramatically, my phone started to ring so I ran back to my room and grabbed it. "Hellooo?" I questioned and gasped "Oh right it's today! I'll have to see if I am still free to come wait let me phone someone real quick I'll call you back" I hung up and looked for our managers number - bingo. 

"Manager-nim good morning!~ I just called to see if I am allowed to go to a friends birthday party? They asked me to perform for them to help me get stage experience" I said, "Oh really? That's awesome! Thank you!" I hung up and called my friend back quickly, "I can come I'll meet you guys at the party hall" I said and they hung up, I turned around to see Seungmin standing there. "Where are you going?" he asked and I walked over to the wardrobe to pick an outfit. "A party that will last all day and probably late night, it's a birthday party of a friends" I said and he hummed a bit, "I see hope you have fun~" He walked over and pointed to a top, "This is a good party shirt" he said so I pulled it out and nodded in agreement. 

Chosen outfit: