Four

[Time skip - finished with the variety show] 

Seojuns pov

"Well done on the variety show I watched it~" Dahyun said as she held out a cup of tea out to me, I took it and sipped it. "Wow thank you noona~" I was on my way to our practice room when Dahyun stopped me to congratulate me. "You better get going now your friends must be waiting for you" She smiled and turned to leave, "Ah Dahyun noona? Thank you for the drink and goodluck on your performance!" I waved to her and she smiled some more before walking away. 'Wow...she's prettier face to face' I thought and ran off to the practice room. 

"Seojun" I stopped and turned to see JYP, "Hello Pd-nim" I greeted but he didn't look too happy, "Is...something wrong sir?" I asked and he came over to me, held my shoulders and looked down with a sad sigh, "Please come to my office" he said and turned to lead me to the office, I followed him quickly - my heart thumping nervously. 'Did I do something wrong?' I thought as he went behind his desk, I shut the door and stepped over to him. "Seojun I don't know how to tell you this..." He said and it got me worried, "To start it off I'd like to say how deeply sorry I am to you...and your family" he held onto his own hand as he stared over to me. "You're scaring me sir...what's going on?" I asked, "Why are you sorry to us?" I questioned and he looked down with a bit to his bottom lip. 

"Your grandma passed away last week - your father called to tell us but he told us he left it till now to tell us because you was busy with the variety show...I'm so sorry Seojun, she passed away of natural causes in her sleep..." He informed me, I stepped back and breathed heavily. "M-my grandma is gone?" I asked and teared up, he stood up and rushed to put his hands on my shoulders. "I'm so sorry" he said and I nodded slowly to him. "She left a note....your father will be sending it, I don't know when it'll get here but when it does I will call you" He said, "Thank you...." I looked down and felt my bottom lip tremble. "Grab your stuff from the practice room - I'll have one of the staff take you back to the dorm" He patted onto my back so I turned around and rushed to the practice room. I wiped my eyes to make it look like I haven't been crying, I don't want to worry the others. 

Hyunjins pov

"Seojuuuun~" Jeongin got up and out of my arms to run over to the other younger, he hugged Seojuns arms and asked "Where are you goingggg?" I noticed Seojun grabbing his bag and coat, "JYP pd-nim sent me to do something I'll be back later" Seojun smiled but it faltered for a few seconds, he put his coat on and turned to Jeongin. "Or I'll see you back at the dorm, whichever one of us comes back first" he patted onto Jeongins arms before rushing out of the room. "Something seemed off with him" Chan said, I got up and left the practice room to hear sniffling and crying, I saw Seojun raise his arm and wipe at his eyes. 'He's crying...?' I ran after him and took hold of his arm, turning him to me. 

"Seojun...what's wrong? Why are you crying?" I asked and he let out a shaky breath before hugging me tightly, which took me off-guard, I put my hands on his back and gently rubbed at his back. "My grandma...passed away last week..." He said and I widened my eyes, "You've held it in all this time...?" I asked and he shook his head, "I just got told about it....my father left it till now because we was doing the show.." He said, it was heart breaking to hear our what usually was a cheerful, cute, bright young member and friend crying. "JYP pd-nim sent me back to the dorm..." he said, "I'm not going to let you go there on your own, I'll come with you - I'll text the boys later" I felt him nod his head gently then he stepped back and wiped at his eyes, still letting out a few pants to catch his breath. 

[At the dorm]

He immediately got out of his clothes and into his pyjamas, a plain grey t-shirt and black trousers, he sat on the couch cross legged and fiddled with his thumb. "Do...you want anything to eat?" I asked and he shook his head slowly, "I'm sorry to hear about your grandma....." I sat down in front of him on the floor and held both my hands out for him, he held them and stared down at me - his expression was hard to see, normally he'd be smiling and continuously laughing, but right now he was blank with wet cheeks and tears still making their way out of his eyes. 

"My grandma was the main person who supported me told me to live my dream of being an idol, she sent me food, money, clothes and anything she thought would help me cheer up on my down days...she was the bestest grandma anyone could ask for. At first my father didn't like the idea of me being a singer but my grandma told him that it's my life and if I want to be a singer then I will...she's the one who pushed me to leave Daegu to come to Seoul to audition for SM entertainment but when I told her about my chance to join you guys - she told me to take it, to live my dream and be happy" He leaned his head and wiped his cheek on his shoulder whilst looking at me, "Come here" I pulled him to lean forward and hugged him tightly, "Thank you for coming with me hyung...it means a lot, I didn't want to worry the others..." he said and I shook my head. 

"We're all here for you okay?" I said and he hummed out, I felt him fiddling with my shirt as he hugged around my neck, "My grandma wouldn't want me to be upset and crying...but it's hard not to" He said, "Then stop crying...give her a smile instead" I said and leaned back to look at me, "The sad part is...I didn't get to go to her funeral to say goodbye" the moment he said that, it set me off. "Hyunjin...why are you crying?" he reached and wiped my tears away with his thumbs. "Seeing you cry...it hurts me too" I said and he forced a small smile before hugging me tightly once again. He slid off of the couch and sat on his knees in front of me, he leaned onto me as he hugged me even more. 

"I don't want to cry and be sad in front of the others, grandma told me once that death comes naturally so don't be sad - continue living on as if nothing happened, I asked her why and she said because those you lose will still be there, through your heart and through memories...even though it's hard, I'll do what she says this one last time.." He let go of me and stood up, rushing over to the kitchen to get some tissue then brought it over and gave me some, he wiped his face and so did I. 

Seojuns pov

Hours later the others had come home, me and Hyunjin was watching Netflix. "The bride of Habaek" I mumbled the title as I pressed "Play". "Nam Joohyuk is so handsome" Hyunjin said and I nodded in agreement, "He really is even with that long hair wow....his visuals do not mess around" I stared at the screen and bit at my bottom lip. "He was the one who played Prince Baeka in Scarlet Heart Ryeo, right?" Jisung asked, "Yessss even in there he looked handsome too" I said and heard Chan chuckle. 

Jisung rushed to me and sat on my lap to place a kiss to my forehead then my cheek, I scrunched my nose and pinched at his sides, he slid beside me and hugged my arm tightly. "Our Seojunnie is handsome too right boys?" He asked, "I agree" Minho said, sliding his butt over to my feet and sitting in between my legs on the ground, I reached out and fiddled with his hair. Jeongin pushed Hyunjin onto his side and sat down beside me, a victorious smirk on his lips as he looked round to me. I leaned my shoulder onto his and we continued to watch the drama playing on the tv. 

Chan turned the lights off and it was hard to see anyones faces, only the flash from the tv making it light up. 'I love you grandma and hope you're resting peacefully up in heaven' I thought, holding onto my trousers gently. "We heard what happened by the way.." Jeongin whispered to me, "That's why we're home earlier than expected - JYP told us everything we hope you're alright" He whispered, I looked round to him and nodded my head. "I'm going to be okay, don't worry about me" I reached to pat at his knee and he held onto my wrist gently. 

A/N: Awwwh sorry this chapter is so short. uwu