3| Angel Lilia

"Morning, beautiful," I heard Fred's voice and my eyes fluttered open. "Morning," I attempted to say but I was cut off with my own yawn. 

"Fuck- look at the time, I was supposed to help make breakfast with Lilia," he said and quickly jumped out of bed. I watched him open the door and greet Lilia with an even bigger grin. 

I couldn't help but think of the times I tried to get him to wake up early for me so we could cook breakfast or something together. 

I shook those sad thoughts away as George fell off his bed. 

"George!" I said and grabbed my wand, used a spell to case him back safely on his bed. 

"I'm fine," he yawned, waving it off. 

"Okay, then, let's go downstairs for breakfast," I sighed, mostly to myself. 

I waited for Ginny and Hermione to come over to me before I walked down the stairs.

"She was asking if there was something going on in your and Fred's marriage," Ginny hissed to me and I saw Hermione yawn- which was rare.

"We barely got any sleep," Hermione mumbled and yawned again. "Ginny was up trying to read about different ways to hide a body," her voice trailed off. 

"Marriage? Ginny, we're just boyfriend and girlfriend," I scoffed, realizing what Ginny had said.  

"We all know you two are going to get married- don't act like it won't happen. George and I already placed a bet," she smirked as she crossed her arms. 

"Wha-" I was cut off by Lilia's laughter. 

"What's she up to now?" Ginny grumbled and slammed open the kitchen door. 

It was a sight to see: my mom and Sirius in another deep conversation (as usual), Ron, Harry, and George talking about quidditch (Harry's broom was out and they were examining it), Tonks talking to some members of the Order, and Ginny was shooting daggers at Lilia whose face was flushing as she laughed at Fred's endless amount of jokes. 

"She's so lucky we can't do magic outside of school. Wait until we're at Hogwarts," Hermione said and gave herself another shocked look. 

"Sorry, she just makes me so mad. You know, she was a bit flirty with Fred before you got here and it got worse," she added with a wince. 

"Fred's always nice and welcoming. Lilia's probably nervous about everything going on- he's just being nice," I replied, making an excuse for him. 

"Okay, but if she tries to-" Ginny started but I gave her a confident smile and she shut up. 

"He's just being nice," I repeated myself and plastered on a fake smile. 

All I ever wanted this summer was cuddles with Fred- and maybe- just maybe lose my v-card to him but I don't think that'll be happening anytime soon. 

"Everyone eat up. We have chores to do!" my mum announced, clapping her hands. Sirius had a glum look on his face and I wondered what they were talking about. 

*** 

"Lilia- you and Fred can clean up the kitchen- Athena, you help them," mum stated and went on to give everyone else instructions. 

"Alright," I sighed and before I could pull my wand out, I saw Lilia using her hands to stack the dishes. I sighed once more and decided not to use any magic. 

"You should give us some cooking lessons, Lilia," Fred said to Lilia while I was doing the dishes.

"You think?" she asked, surprised.