Bailey

Ok I am Bailey. I am the most picked on human in a school full of mythical creatures such as vampires, werewolfs, fairies and my Father as our Principle. I cannot speak to anyone. I stand and stretch. The satisfying sharp pop of my spine makes me ache for more sleep. I put in my head phones and play some rock music, loving the vibrations of the base line. I cook for my father, step mom and step brother before heading to a local café to get some iced coffee, after I pay for my drink I sit in a booth and set a timer. As I wait for time to pass by I pull out my homework and complete it. When the timer goes off I hit snooze, pack up my things and head towards the school. On the way there my friend Riley joins me and we text about the latest gossip. Since Riley is a vampire we always talk about the gossip in her kingdom. She is heir to the throne. Once she graduates school and her parents find her suitable she will become queen and will search the entire vimpire world for her mate. When we arrive at school you can tell that everyone in a group is the same race. Not because of how they behave but their eyes. Werewolf have purple or dark blue eyes before they find their mates while vampires have gold or a pinkish red color eyes before finding their mates. As you enter the hall we see it will obviously be such a struggle to get through the halls. When you turn 16 your mates bond will pull at you. Since I'll be sixteen today. I'll be forced to invite everyone. Its a special occasion when all the world's leaders meet my father for counciling.Ive been told this school wouldnt have been made if my father didnt help the different worlds feel a little the same hence why the treaty was made. I encounter my tormentors Blake, Terry and Michael. Blake is a werewolf, Terry is a fairy and Michael is a vampire. As they began to shove me around in the little triangle they formed I felt a small tingling feeling in the tips of my fingers. Suddenly I am shoved forward but time slowed, I open my eyes to see that I'm slowly falling into Terry but instead I pull my wrist back and swung at himand just before my fist collides with hhim face time went back to normal but I had an extra force shoving my fist into him. He got flung back and he starts wailing in pain and I look around hesitantly and see my father standing near me with his mouth slightly open in awe and accidently drops his papers which fluttered to the floor like beautiful feathers. Everyone is either scared or in awe. Suddenly and overwhelming amount of pain courses through my body and I almost fall to my knees in agony. I muster up all of my energy and start shoving through people and as I'm doing so my hand touches Blakes upper arm. I started to cry and I absolutly HATE crying so I ran to the bathroom and kept crying until I heard some one yell "MINE!"I heard that four letter word and I freaked out so much. I just ran fast straight towards the bathroom.  I hear someone running after me so I sneak a peak and its Blake and a few others. I run in and lock the door as I hear growling, yelling, banging and questions being thrown everywhere. All the cardio plus the noise made me have a panic attack which caused me to black out in the bathroom stall.

Upon awakening I notice I'm not in the bathroom and that I was moved to the nurses station. I feel around my face to see if I had any wounds and I had a gash on my lip and a few tiny bruises. Suddenly an arm tightened around me and I lash out and strike them right in the face and when they let go I bolt out of the chair and towards the door. Thinking that I was free was a terrible idea because I just got trapped in more arms. As I'm pulled back in the room I notice my dad, Blake,Terry, Michael and Riley were there. As it turns out the one I hit was Michael. I was placed in Blakes lap by his Beta and Terry and Michael start to angry as he looked smug. I try to stand up to sit next to my dad but Blake pulled me back to him and growled so I froze as fear kicked in so I instinctively start crying and he let go and felt really hurt. I sprinted to my dad and he pulled me into his lap and started rocking me back and forth while I continue to cry. When I look up I notice that he looks super pissed off at the boys. I wipe my tears away and enjoy the time I spent in my Dads arms. Suddenly the nurse walks in and says I dont have severe damage but I should get medication for the horrible headache I'm going to get.