Welcome to Karasuno!

Miyu's POV

I rolled towards my blaring alarm beeping LOUDLY. I quickly turn it off and YEET it across the room. I hear my mom screaming at my older brother to hurry up and get up. I got off my bed and walked towards my vanity to see my hair looking like a lion mane. My brother BARGES into the room probably seeing if I was awake. 

Reiji: "Yuski! Brush your god forsaken hair, you fucking lion."

Miyu: "You can shut your mouth you E-boy!"

Reiji: "You little shit!"

Dad: "Hey no fighting your mom is trying to sleep."

Miyu: "Dad he called me a lion!"

Reiji: "She called me an E-boy!"

Dad: "Rei I will make you run laps around the neighborhood, Miyu I will take away your Nintendo Switch."

Reiji and I looked down in horror as my dad is a basketball coach at Seirin, it's a high school known for their basketball team. I actually met his team and they are all pretty cool, sadly I don't play basketball as much but I use to play volleyball. ANYWAYS I have to get ready so I quickly pushed Reiji out of my room and put on my uniform. As I ran downstairs, I see my mom looking grumpy as she waited for her coffee to finish brewing. 

Miyu: "Hey mom can you do my hair?"

Mom: "Hmm? Oh of course sweetheart, sit."

Mom braided the side of my hair to show off the side of my jawline and earrings. She pinned my hair with a hairclip and added a ribbon. She told me she was finished and went to grab a cup of coffee. Reiji came downstairs looking like an e-boy as always, dad came over to the kitchen pouring a cup of coffee for himself meanwhile, mom was making bentos for Reiji and I. 

Dad: "Yuyu are you ready for your first day at Karasuno?"

Miyu: "Yea I am! I can't wait to help coach the volleyball team with Kiyoko!"

Reiji: "If anyone bothers you, flirts with you, touches you, you better let me know."

Miyu: "AWWWWWWWWW REI YOU CARE ABOUT MEEEE!"

Dad: "Please don't cause trouble Yuyu, also the boys around you better watch out, I'm not letting them touch my baby."

Miyu: "Mom help me out here-"

Mom: "Boys behave."

Reiji and Dad: "Yes ma'am."

I heard the doorbell ring and I quickly got up and kissed mom and dad and hugged Reiji. Mom gave me the bento and I stuffed it into my bag. As I yelled out to my family, I see my cousin, Kiyoko, waiting for me. 

Miyu: "Hey there Kiyoko!"

Kiyoko: "Hey Miyu, so just a warning, in the volleyball club there's this guy named Tanaka that might flirt with you."

Miyu: "Ah-"

Kiyoko: "Yeah so just be careful. Oh and I do have to introduce you to the volleyball captain."

Miyu: "Sounds good."

Kiyoko: "You'll be helping with the new 1st years that want to join and observe them since you have great observation skills."

Miyu: "Great! Do you think they'll let me practice a bit?"

Kiyoko: "As long as you clean up I believe so."

Kiyoko and I walked up to our lockers once we arrived at Karasuno. Kiyoko being a third year she had to leave and she told me that I'll join her after all the classes.