Who is that?

A/N: HAI! It's me the Author and I just wanted to say that that after each volleyball game in the preliminaries I'm gonna write a bonus chapter so I CAN TORTURE MYSELF WITH WRITING- I mean I love writing and it gets my creative brain to go BRRRRRRRRRRRRR. ANYWAYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER

Author's POV

Miyu was helping the boys with their sets, spikes, and receives when she heard her phone ringing and she saw that Yua was calling her.

---------------------------------------------

Phone Call

Miyu: "Annyeong"

Yua: "Miyu I have a surprise for you!"

Miyu: " Where are you?"

---------------------------------------------

Yua: "behind you." 

Miyu: "Ah! Yu! What are you doing here???"

Yua: "I told you a surprise! Now put this on."

Yua handed Miyu a white blindfold and Miyu looked at Yua questionably while the Karasuno volleyball team looked at the two girls confused. Miyu put on the blindfold and she heard Yua snap her fingers and she heard footsteps echo in the gym. Yua went behind Miyu and took off her blindfold to reveal her friends from Korea. 

A/N: This will be Miyu talking in Korean

Miyu: " Zen-oppa! Jumin-oppa! Seven! Yoosung-oppa! Jaehee-eonni! You guys flew all the way to Japan for meeeee?!"

Zen: " Miyu you look absolutely amazing!"

Jumin: " Stop flirting with her Zen."

Yoosung: "Miyu you have to play with me more!"

Daichi: "Miyu who are these people?"

Miyu: "Ah gomen! Daichi have everyone line up please!"

After the Karasuno volleyball team lined up Miyu introduced her friends to her team.

Miyu: "Everyone these people are old friends of mine from Korea who are a part of something called the RFA. This is Hyun Ryu or you can call him Zen. Zenny say hi!"

Zen: "Hello!"

Miyu: "He says hello hehe. Oh and this is Jumin Han. Jumin your turn to say hi."

Jumin: "Hello there Miyu's friends."

Miyu: "Then we have our hacker Seven or 707. Seven say Hi!"

Seven: "Yoho nice to meet you all!"

Miyu: "SINCE WHEN COULD YOU EVEN SPEAK JAPANESE SIRRRR-"

Seven: "You don't need to know."

Miyu: "Ah gomen finally we have Yoosung Kim. Yoosung say hello!"

Yoosung: "Ah hello."

Miyu: "And finally we have Jaehee she works for Jumin. Jaehee say hi."

Jaehee: "It's a pleasure to meet you all."

Miyu: "This is my volleyball team! But anyways what are you guys doing here anyways?"

Seven: "We wanted to come see you practice!"

Miyu: "Ah alright just try not to get bored hehe. Alright everyone back to practice our next game is against Aoba Johsai so let's practice extra hard!"