Aoba Johsai

Author's POV

Miyu smiled as she watched Hinata and Kageyama score another point for their team. Suga looked at Miyu as she looked at them with an interested look. 

Miyu: "Kageyama's timing is absolutely perfect, he's adapting to Hinata's speed."

Tanaka scored the last point earning the first set. Tanaka took off his shirt again, as Miyu looked away and handed out the waters before the second set. Hinata's team scored almost every time doing quick attacks, setter dumps, and spike switches. Miyu giggled as they won the last set. Miyu gave out more waters to everyone. Miyu laughed as she helped Hinata and Kageyama get up. She walked to Tsukishima and Yamaguchi some waters and towels. Hinata tried to shake Tsukishima's hand and was approached by Daichi, Kageyama and Hinata handed Daichi their application form. Daichi yelled for Kiyoko asking if they already signed them up and Kiyoko agreed. Miyu carried out a box and handed them out to Tsukishima and Yamaguchi as Kiyoko handed it to Hinata and Kageyama. 

Miyu: "Common try it on Tsuki!"

Everyone had it on and Miyu smiled as they welcomed the four new members to the team. Then a scrawny dude with glasses came in saying that we can do a practice game with Aoba Johsai. The guy went up to them and introduced himself as Ittetsu Takeda to Kageyama and Hinata, the club advisor. Miyu went up and introduced herself, and Tanaka complained about how Kageyama can only be the setter. The game was on next Tuesday and after explaining Miyu helped clean up. Miyu talked with Daichi a fair bit and left the gym to head home. 

Miyu's POV

Ah that was an amazing day. I felt my phone buzz and I heard my ringtone, "Masayume Chasing", go off. I picked up my phone realizing it was my dad.

Miyu: "Hello?"

Dad: "Miyu can you go to the grocery store and grab some stuff, I sent you a list of groceries, You can cook for you and Reiji. Your mom and I won't be home until 12, Anyways I got to go, I love you sweetie."

Miyu: "hehe okay love you too dad."

I guess I'm going to the store. I put in my earbuds and play some music from my favorite anime, Madoka Magica, I hummed the songs as I approached the store I looked at my list; bread, pork, veggies(pick any you like), rice, ramen, fruit, snacks. I think we are making some stir fry, yom. After a few minutes I have about everything but bread so I head over to grab the bread we usually get but I see that it is too high. ;-; fuck my life. I stand on my tippy toes and I see someone's hand on the bread and I look up to see a dude with brown hair and brown eyes. He hands me the bread and started talking to me.

Author's POV

???: "Careful there beautiful"

Miyu: "Ah thank chu!"

The guy looked at my uniform and eye'd me up and down. 

???: "Are you from Karasuno?"

Miyu: "Yup!"

???: "Hm I'm Oikawa Toru and you are?"

Miyu: "Tsubami Miyu! Feel free to call me Miyu."

Oikawa: "By any chance do you know a certain guy named Kageyama Tobio?"

Miyu: "I mean yeah! I am one of their managers!"

???: "Shittykawa are you harrassing someone again."

Oikawa:"wah Iwa you're soo mean!"

Iwaizumi: "I'm sorry if he harassed you."

Miyu: "He didn't harass me, if he did he'd be in the floor by now."

Iwaizumi smirked at the girl's feisty side as she patted Oikawa's fluffy hair as he pouted. 

Miyu: "Oh sorry I'm Tsubami Miyu, but please call me Miyu!"

Iwaizumi: "Iwaizumi Hajime, pleasure to meet you Miyu."

Miyu: "Are you guys volleyball players?!"

Oikawa: "We sure are cutie."

Miyu: "What school?"

Iwaizumi: "Aoba-"

Oikawa: "You'll find out eventually Mi~ Yu~ chan~"

Miyu: "Hmph! So mean Oikawa! Oh shit I have to head home my brother is probably waiting for me."

Oikawa: "Aww I wanted to spend more time with Yuyu!"

Miyu: "I'll hopefully see you both later!"

Miyu grabbed her basket and went to the cash register and paid for her items. She walked towards her house to see Suga at her home. 

Miyu: "Hey Suga!"

Suga: "Oh Miyu, Kageyama wanted me to give this to you."

Miyu: "Oh thank you. Did you wanna come in?"

Suga: "I don't want to intrude."

Miyu: "You're fine! Now come in I can make some tea."

Suga and Miyu walked inside the warm house. Miyu placed the groceries on the counter and took out everything and put them in specific places. Miyu started cooking and made tea for Suga, they chatted a bit and Miyu forgot about her overprotective brother. Her brother, Reiji, heard Miyu laughing downstairs and an unfamiliar voice laughing as well. So Reiji walked downstairs to see his sister and a silver haired male. Reiji instantly went over to drag Suga out of the house. Miyu went in front of Suga and protected the soft mama bear. 

Reiji: "Who is this and what is he doing in here?!"

Miyu: "Reiji this is Sugawara  Koshi, Suga this is my brother Tsubami Reiji. Reiji, Suga is one of the volleyball players that I help."

Reiji: "I don't care what's he doing in the house."

Miyu: "You better calm the fuck down Reiji, I invited him inside to have tea."

Suga: "I should go, it's been nice meeting you Tsubami, see you later Miyu."

Miyu waved as Suga walked out of the house. Reiji sighed and Miyu walked over to him and looked at him.

Miyu: "Cook your own damn dinner."

Miyu went upstairs and went into her room, she took off her clothing and wrapped herself in a towel and walked towards the shower, grabbing her phone and speaker. She took a shower and listened to more Fairy Tail openings. She got dressed in an oversized t-shirt and took out what Kageyama was suppose to give to her. Miyu looked and saw that Kageyama gave her a paper with his number on it and she turned the paper around to see that Suga put his number on the back. Miyu texted them both and eventually fell asleep. 

A/N: OOO another chapter but this one is pretty short. Sorry about that but I'm going to take a nap now. 

Words: 1067