Article

[The PEOPLE magazine article]

"Zak Bagans. Paranormal Investigator. Museum Mastermind and host of GAC. Those are just a few titles that come to mind when asking people to describe him but to his wife and kids, none of those titles exist. To them, he is Zak: Dog Dad, husband and Daddy.

Zak Bagans is more than just a pretty face in the paranormal world but he also runs the most haunted place in all the world. When he's not hunting ghosts or purchasing haunted artifacts, Zak can be seen playing catch with his son Grayson (6), having tea parties with daughter Emery (4) or doing late night feedings of his & wife Evelyn's newest arrivals (twins Sage & Oliver, 1 week).

We sat down with the Prince of Darkness himself to talk about life, love and the living.

PEOPLE: Hi Zak! How have you been? We haven't sat down with you in 4 years. What's changed? How's life? How's the museum?
Z: Hey! I'm great! The Museum is doing so well. Better than I think any of us every imagined. As far as changes, I married Evelyn and we've been married for 5 years now. We have 6 kids now. Life is good.

P: 6 kids! We reported back almost 7 years ago and you never wanted to settle down. What happened?
Z: If you really want to know, it was Evelyn. I fell completely in love with her and I can't imagine life without her. She gave birth to Grayson and as soon as I saw him, a switch was flipped. I couldn't get enough of him. We had Emery a little after we were married and I loved having a daughter too. We got pregnant twice but miscarried both. Ev was far enough along that we knew the genders and had names. We would've had a son and named him Liam and a daughter and named her Nova. We decided to try for another baby one last time and ended up with our twins, Sage & Oliver. Honestly, I think I was meant to be a Daddy, it just took the right woman to wanna make babies with. (He smiles at Evelyn who is snuggling with the twins.)

P: Speaking of kiddos, any plans to add more to the family?
E: No way. Factory closed.
Z: I could make hundreds more babies with her.

P: Zak, anything added or planning to be added to the museum in the near future?
Z: Yeah actually. We are planning on opening a new exhibit and having access tours to the basement where the darkest things take place.

*Twins fall asleep in Evelyn's arms, Zak takes them up to their nursery*

P: Evelyn, how is it being married to the paranormal world's biggest star?
E: Honestly, he's not a paranormal star to me. If it wasn't for the periods of time that he's on investigation, I wouldn't even know he's a PI. He works regular hours of 9-5 at the museum when he's home. He's just my Zak. He's my husband and their Daddy.

P: How is home life Zak different than Ghost Adventure Zak?
E: Home life Zak is so down to Earth. He is such a hands on Dad. Grey looks up to him so much and he's totally a hero in his kids eyes. Ghost Adventures Zak has a certain role on television, an image if you will. At home, he is relaxed and takes good care of me and the kids.

*Zak comes back from putting down the twins*

P: When will you be headed on the road again, Zak?
Z: We just got signed for 24 more episodes! We start shooting next week!

P: Lastly, is there any other things you can tell us about upcoming projects, episodes, etc.?
Z: Expect the unexpected. I'm a man of many trades.