22

Jeongyeon : "Don't worry I'll never let you hurt and never let your dream break"

Nayeon nodded and smiled before looking towards her feet.

She is scared... Scared that they'll ruin both girls carrier.

She's scared that she'll lose Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon noticed Nayeon's sadness.

She gently grabbed Nayeon's chin and make her face Jeongyeon.

Nayeon is having glittery eyes right now that means she's willing to cry but she's afraid to let it out.

Jeongyeon wants to comfort her. But she's not able to control her own hormones.

She keeps on pulling Nayeon towards her. The gap between them started decreasing until Nayeon pull her face.

Jeongyeon was fast enough to turn her face in opposite direction as nayeon's.

Now she's regretting, she's naming this as the biggest mistake in her life.

She felt fingers around her chin and soon she felt a pair of lips against her.

Nayeon forcefully pulled Jeongyeon into a kiss.

Their lips were connected and moving in sync just like their hearts.

Jeongyeon slowly wrapped her hands around Nayeon's waist while Nayeon cupped Jeongyeon's cheeks.

They were enjoying this moment for them they are in heaven right now.

?? : "Disgusting"

They both parted and saw Minwang standing near the door.

She have literally a disgusting face.

Jeongyeon was fast enough to get up and grab her bag.

Minwang left the room as Jeongyeon decided to follow her.

When Jeongyeon was about to follow her Nayeon grabbed Jeongyeon's wrist.

Her face was telling just one thing.
'It's over we can't achieve our dreams'
Her eyes glittery.
Tears keep on falling until Jeongyeon bend on her knees and wiped Nayeon's tears.

Jeongyeon : "I have said you I'll never let your dream break. Believe me. I'll do anything for you."

She kissed on Nayeon's forehead before getting up again and following Minwang.

Nayeon : "Jeongyeon..."

Jeongyeon turn around again.

Nayeon : "Don't let yourself down because of her... It was a mistake so... Please don't let yourself down because of my mistake"

It's like Jeongyeon's world stopped.
A mistake?

All time she's the only one feeling butterflies in her stomach?
She's the only one who's heart is going crazy?
Did Nayeon did that cause she don't want to see Jeongyeon sad?

She's breaking by that mistake word but still for her Nayeon is her priority.

She ignored everything and ran towards Minwang.

While Nayeon hugged her knees and started crying until Jihyo came.

Jeongyeon grabbed Minwang's wrist.

Jeongyeon : "Unnie... Let me explain"

Minwang : "There's nothing to explain Jeongyeon. I saw you and Nayeon kissing each other on LIPS... How can I let this chance die"

Jeongyeon : "Unnie... You are older than both of us c--...  Wait a minute you said this chance die? What does that mean?"

Minwang smirked before answering.

Minwang : "There will be 5 finalist in sixteen, in those 5 , 3 will be forming a group and 2 will be having a solo debut"

Jeongyeon connected her eyebrows clearly confused.

Minwang : "Please do 16 - 2"

Jeongyeon : '14!"

Minwang : "Exactly... You, Nayeon and Jihyo will be the one who'll debut as a group cause you 3 are trained more than anyone of us... But if you and Nayeon unnie will leave this 2 other people can debut and I will be 1 among those 2"

She proudly said.

Jeongyeon : "Unnie... You can debut as a solo to"

Minwang : "I have to struggle a little more cause groups get famous faster than solo artists"

Jeongyeon : "Unnie... This is selfishness"

Minwang : "I don't care."

She was about to walk when Jeongyeon grabbed her wrist again.

Jeongyeon : "Just tell it's me"

Minwang gave a confusing look.

Jeongyeon : "You think that pd-nim will make us as a group... But if I'll be the one leaving then Nayeon and Jihyo will be solo artists. Right?"

Minwang think for a second before saying.

Minwang : "Okay that's a great idea... But how can you kiss yourself? I have to tell another girl name to"

Jeongyeon : "Tell him that I broke the rules... Tell him that I was going home in a DRUNK state when you find me. And I keep on saying that... 'Nayeon I love you'"

Minwang : "Okay... Then meet pd-nim tommrow"

Minwang shrugged and walked away.

Jeongyeon sat on the bench and started crying her eyes out.

She knows that she belongs to a wealthier family than anyone else here, she can build her own company and complete her dreams. But the treasure she have. Nayeon. She can't have another Nayeon.

She went to the dance room and found Jihyo with Nayeon.

Nayeon already slept.

Jeongyeon sat beside Nayeon.

Jihyo : "She can't stop crying"