33

DISPATCH

YOO ENTERTAINMENTS' ALONG WITH CHAEYOUNG AND MINA DENIED THE KISSING RUMOR.

Few days ago , son chaeyoung and we4's myoui mina spotted kissing.
Yoo Entertainments denied the this fact with the following statement :

"I personally talked with Chaeyoung and Mina. They denied and confirmed they are just friends , earlier Mina was having some issues with her eye lenses on their FRIENDLY date Chaeyoung just helped her... And you all gave that thing a name which is unexpected. Because of the rumor their fans started throwing hate on them so much that mina is on the verge of getting anxiety. So, please stop with the rumors again Chaeyoung and Mina. They are just close friends. I hope you'll understand and dismiss this topic as soon as possible"

After this statement mina and chaeyoung's fans along with nitizens apologized and felt guilty for their act.

Mina read this, she nodded making Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung smile.

Both Korean bid goodbye to the younger ones. And left the room.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon enterd their room.
Yes they shares one room.

They changed their clothes to more comfortable one.

Nayeon climbed onto the bed and snuggled closer to Jeongyeon.

She wrapped her arms around Jeongyeon's waist as Jeongyeon put her arm on Nayeon's shoulder.

Nayeon : "Jeo--"

Nayeon's voice is dull and ANYONE can feel that.

Jeongyeon : "Shh... Don't think to much. Let's go on a vacation for 2 days with girls. It will be a refreshing thing. Okay?"

Nayeon : "But Jeong... Where we will go? Media is everywhere"

Jeongyeon : "But not around my farm house, it's far and safe and most importantly except nature and peace"

Nayeon smiled and nodded. It's a genuine smile that make jeongyeon smile automatically.

Jeongyeon : "Nayeon...?"

Nayeon : "hmm...?"

Jeongyeon : "Is there's something else bothering you?"

Nayeon : "No..."

Jeongyeon nodded still not convince with the answer.

She asked the question as she can sense the change in the behavior of the older one.

Earlier when they were trainees, Nayeon was the bubbliest one among all of them. But now it looks like she's tired, tired of everything around her. Don't want to continue but niether wants to quit.

The change in Nayeon's behavior is poking Jeongyeon. CONTINUSLY since the day they met again.

She let it slide everytime cause she can't do anything if this behaviour of Nayeon became a part of Nayeon's nature.

She do love Nayeon, but for her the Nayeon in their trainee era is the best.

Nayeon who'll always joke around.
A wide smile ALWAYS plastered on her face.
Giving energy to everyone.
Talks alot, sometime senseless stuffs.
But these are things which make everyone fall for her.

But now, it's like she's suffering from the things which are causing her pain, to much pain that she's not able to hide it.

Jeongyeon : "Nabong..."

Nayeon : "Hmm...?"

Jeongyeon : "Uhmm... Let's depart for my farm house tommrow around 6 in evening. I'll inform the girls to. Okay?"

It's not the thing Jeongyeon wanted to ask. But she can't ask change of Nayeon's behavior, that's why she decided to change her question.

Nayeon just nodded and continued to cuddle with jeongyeon until both of them fell asleep.