At Hogwarts

You sit down at the Slytherin table. You look around trying to find Pansy, and she sits next to Draco. Of course. She is giggling and tries to make eye contact with you, but you act like she isn't there. You had always been the soft Slytherin, but it depends on who you're talking to. For example, when you are talking to Hermione, Harry and Ron you are always the soft type. You have a soft spot for them, but when you're with Pansy you can be evil like a devil. She had always been teasing you since she became your ex bff. Draco, Goyle, Crabbe and Pansy is now whispering and giggling about something. You try to ignore them, but you feel kinda sad because you know Draco and Pansy might be a thing. You just finished eating and you are heading outside, until you feel a cold hand grab your your wrist. You get shocked when you see Draco.
"Meet me in the Slytherin common room at 10pm"
He says and looks straight into your eyes. He smirks as you say: "deal"
He walks away, but he stops and looks back at you. He looks you up and down. He smiles at you and walks away.
"What was that about?" Hermione giggles.
"Draco told me to meet him in the Slytherin common room" you look at the floor to hide that you are blushing.
"I think he likes you" She starts laughing.

Thank you so much for reading my story!
It means a lot to me. Hope you enjoy reading this story! And sorry for my bad english.