Liar

"Not without me." He smirks at you as he says it. You get nervous, but you end up smiling back at him. "My dorm?" You say and he nod. He grabs your hand and you slowly look down at it. You get butterflies in your stomack. You let out a smile while looking down at the floor. "Well, what are we waiting for?" He says and laughs. You start walking over to your dorm, hand in hand with your boyfriend, Draco. "Well, let's go to bed" you say smiling. "I will be back soon. I have to change." He says and smiles at you. He even looks at you while turning around. "Alright, see you soon then!" You say. You find some sweatpants and a t-shirt and start changing. You locked the door so no one would get in. After changing you unlocked the door and sat on your bed waiting for him. 'He told me he'd be back soon' you think to yourself. You go to check the time. 'It can't take him 10 minutes to change' you think. 'I'll knock on their door.' You walk over to the boys dorm. Before you knock you hear voices. "Draco you have to tell her. Now." It was Blaises voice.
What? He is hiding something! "I can't" It was Draco. "Tell her before it's too late. I wouldn't like getting dated by my crush as a joke." After hearing the last word it makes sense to you. Everything makes sense. That liar. Tears start rolling down your cheeks. You feel so embarrased. 'I can't belive him!' You think to yourself while you clench your fists. "I have to get back to her room" Draco says.
You don't even move. Tears fall down your eyes. You see the door being opened in front of you. Draco.

This chapter is very short and i am so sorry about that! I hope you enjoyed it :)