The date

"Draco?" You say. No one replies. "BOO!" Someone gives you a small push from behind. You didn't scream, but you got shocked. "That wasn't funny!" You say while turning around. He looks at you and smiles. Your angry face turns into a smile. You and Draco walks around in the forest hand in hand. He looks you up and down.
"You look beautiful, princess." He looks into your eyes. You blush.
"You don't look bad yourself, Dray." You smirk at him.
The rest of the day, you and Draco flirted and had fun, until he stops and looks down in your eyes.
"I don't know how to say this but... eh." He says and looks at the ground.
"What's wrong?" You look at him with a worried face.
"It's just... i think i like you." He says and rubbs his arm.
"Draco..." He looks nervous as you say it. "I like you too!" He leans in for a kiss, and of course you kiss him back. You slowly head back to the castle hand in hand. As soon as you get in there, you feel eyes on you and Draco. You get nervous and turns around to see Ron, Harry and Hermione. 'Oh sh!t' you think to yourself. 'Not now!' She smirks and winks at you and right after, she walks towards you and Draco, and of course Harry and Ron follows.
"So, how did your date go?" She says with her arms crossed and looks at me, then Draco, then me again. "It was great! By the way, wanna come with us to the slytherin common room?" You say.
"Yes! Harry, Ron? Please!"
She says.
"I'll be there." Harry says. He doesn't smile.
"Ron? RON?!" Hermione says. Ron had zoned out while looking at you and Draco holding hands.
"Oh, sorry! I'll be there." He says with a disappointed look on his face.
"What are you waiting for?" Draco says.
"Come on!" He doesn't look too happy either. He can stand Ron sometimes, but he and Harry are not friends. He thinks that Hermione is ok, but he doesn't like any of them a lot. At the common room, Draco says:
"Me and y/n are now together!" He says and looks at Harry and Ron while looking proud.
"Hey! I wanted to say that!" You say and throws a pillow at him.
"That can only mean one thing..." Ron says and looks at you.
"PILLOW FIGHT!"
"Seriously, Ron?" Hermione says and rolls her eyes.
Everyone grabs a pillow. "Three... two... one... FIGHT!"
You hit Draco with a pillow, and he hits you back. You slowly walk backwards, holding your pillow as a shield while he hits you. You laugh until you realize you are standing at the sofa, and you can't walk any longer backwards. Draco jumps on you and hits you more and more.
"Stop Draco!" You say and you can't stop laughing.
"Never!" He says and smirks. You and Draco got all the attention.
You hit him with a pillow, and he falls of the sofa, but right before he falls he grabs your arm.
You fall on him.
A second later, you and Draco burst into laughing. "I'm sleepy. I am gonna go to sleep." Harry says.
"Me too actually." Ron says.
"Hold up!" Hermione says. She stops at the door.
"Sorry. Have fun!" She says right as she runs away to find the boys.
"I'll just go to bed too. Goodnight Dray-" you say but he grabs your arm.
"Not without me." He smirks at you.