In the common room

"I'm so excited for you!" Hermione says.
"What's going on?" Ron says.
"Y/n got asked out by the one and only Draco Malfoy!" She can't stop smiling, but Harry and Ron doesn't look happy. Not at all.
"What's wrong with you two?" You ask.
"Oh, i'm just hungy" Ron says.
"You're always hungry" you and Hermione laughs.
Harry is silent. It looks like he is zoned out.
"Harry? Are you there? Earth to Harry!" you say and he makes a little jump. It looks like you just scared him.
"Oh, sorry i zoned out" he says and scratches the back of his neck. You notice what the time is.
"Oh no! We are gonna be late for our next class!"

After class

After class you meet Hermione in the hall.
"Hermione! I need your help" you say as you stand almost right in front of her.
"What can I help you with?" She ask.
"Can you help me pick out an outfit?" You ask and looks to your side just to see if Draco is there. He isn't there.
"Of course!" She says.
You go to your dorm to pick out an outfit.
"Try this on." She says and hands you an outfit that looks really cool.

This is how it looks:

"You look STUNNING and bada$$! Now go get your man!"She says and points at the door

She says and points at the door. It was almost 10pm.
You smirk and say: "ohh, i will." You open the door and head to the common room.
"You came" Draco says without even looking at you.
"Why wouldn't i?" You say in a flirty way. He moves his head and looks straight at you. He looks you up and down and he is silent. He freeze and he stands there just looking at you what feels like forever.
"I want to know if you want to... you know... hang out some more?" He asks and of course you say yes.
He turns around and walks over to you and says: "see you tomorrow, beautiful"
Your faces are very close to touch.
"I guess so" you say, but what he didn't know was how many butterflies you had in your stomach at that moment. You leave the room all red after he called you beautiful. You are so desperate because you want to tell this to Hermione, Ron and Harry.
But something has been going on with Ron and Harry.