Everyday's Great at....

A/n: Welcome to the next chapter of our little Persona journey, it might not all make sense in relation to our previous story so feel free to ask in the comments.

Image is not mine

~|~|~|~|~|~

The crisp night air refreshed the lungs of the ragtag group as they let out a collective breath, the battle had passed and they were victorious. The sky had once returned to its deep dark blue, no longer did its sickly green hue cost the landscape of the city of Tokyo.

(Y/n) glanced at the moon, a small smile making its way to his lips as his legs gave out. He sat on the dirty floor of Shibuya station, so much had happened and he supposed a break was due. "Hey, you shouldn't be sitting there." The male turned, one of the people he'd come to call a friend had his hand outstretched to him. 

(Y/n) chuckled. "I suppose, thanks Akira." (Y/n) took the frizzy haired teen's hand as he pulled him back to his feet. "Don't mention it, after all we still have to name you."

"Name me?" (Y/n) asked, a scoff sneaking its way in between those two words. "I'm no dog."

"That's right." Akira replied. "You're a Phantom Thief, and you need a code name. Don't you think Ace?" (Y/n) shrugged, after all there were worse names he could go by. "I guess that'll work."

We are now approaching Yasoinaba.

(Y/n)'s eyes snapped open, his head leaning against the glass. The vivid scenery of the lush country side was the first thing he saw, farmlands and people working on them were visible as the train passed them by.

He was so far from the city, the farthest he's ever been if he was being honest. Always being shipped of to some far off city, the country seemed still and dreary if (Y/n) was being honest.

"Is it even out here?" (Y/n) muttered to himself.

"It has to be." (Y/n) locked eyes with the slightly older male who sat parallel to him. He was dressed in a light gray suit with marching pants, with a black collar shirt on the inside. (Y/n) watched as he motioned with his gloved hands to speak, of what? You may ask, that was what (Y/n) wanted to know.

"What makes you so sure Akihiko?" (Y/n) asked, Akihiko shifted in his seat. "Weren't you the one who said it was out here?"

"Well yeah, but-"

"Have you ever been wrong with this stuff?" Akihiko continued, (Y/n) shook his head. The older male nodded, content with the answer then looked over to the seat beside him. Akihiko picked it up, and skimmed through the pages, then looked over to (Y/n) who seemed to be eyeing him.

"You got something to say?" Akihiko asked.

"You didn't read the file?" (Y/n) shook his head, a sigh escaping his lips. "I told Mitsuru I could handle this alone like all the others." (Y/n) muttered under his breath, then the sound of the file being forcefully closed sounded off. "Alright then, tell me what our little excursion is about."

"Just read the file." (Y/n) replied. "I made sure I put every detail when I make my reports." Akihiko shook his head, and leaned forward. "No, I want you to tell me what we're doing here. See if you're as good as you think."

An irritated (Y/n) obliged, and copied the position Akihiko was in. Leaning forward and balancing his weight on his arms that balanced on his knees. "Alright then, try to pay attention."

"Maybe if you can keep me entertained." Akihiko teased.

"In November of last year the last remaining member of Strega, Takaya Sakaki tried to trigger the Fall of Mankind by undoing the Great Seal made by Minato Arisato." (Y/n) began, recounting the tale. He didn't need to look at the file, he'd lived through it. "Needless to say he was stopped by a group of Persona users, The Great Seal materialized in physical form and was partially undone."